New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next Page Last Page

DJ19 Thread

Conferences ::  Fan Club ::  Messages in DJ19 Thread
Created on 22.4.2016 at 11:14 Views: 79067 Replies: 212
RE: DJ19 Thread
Posted Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 11:39 NEW

kry10 wrote:

It was really nice to see the next DJ advertised in SFX, just a shame I won't be there ::gutted::

Why is this?????

2005-2017
(Maybe See you for series XII)

Posted Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 12:23 NEW

Numerous reasons, lack of cash, plus, being the main carer for my wife and son, they take precedence and I am not willing to drag my wife to this, it would not be fair.

Oh, Spin my nipple nuts and send me to Alaska !!!

My blog - https://kry102001.wordpress.com/

Posted Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 14:42 NEW

Perhaps we could go together Embarassed

2005-2017

Posted Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 15:51 NEW

I appreciate the offer Ant E, but, it's sadly not possible.

It's fine, I'll stay at home crying into a hot cup of tea.

Oh, Spin my nipple nuts and send me to Alaska !!!

My blog - https://kry102001.wordpress.com/

Posted Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 20:56 NEW

Sad

TORDFC Memberships Coordinator
carrie.tordfc@gmail.com

www email
Posted Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 18:17 NEW

kry10 wrote:

Ok

2005-2017

Posted Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 10:44 NEW

hi,
im looking to book a room, i went on the link provided for the hotel booking but it says that the hotel has no more rooms left!!! Can
anyone confirm this please.

Thanks in advance

Dean

email
Posted Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 11:52 NEW

I would recommend calling the hotel directly saying that you're attending the Red Dwarf convention and checking with them. They'll be able to give you the most up to date availability.

carrie.tordfc@gmail.com

www email
Posted Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 12:58 NEW

i saw the number after i posted. I phoned them and they are full, ive never know it fill up so quick. Are there places left for the convention its self? Im waiting for my son to make his mind up if he is coming, am i in danger of not getting any places at all?

email
Posted Friday, December 2, 2016 at 00:06 NEW

kry10 wrote:

Ok

2005-2017

Posted Saturday, December 3, 2016 at 16:07 NEW

Dean Sharman wrote:

i saw the number after i posted. I phoned them and they are full, ive never know it fill up so quick. Are there places left for the convention its self? Im waiting for my son to make his mind up if he is coming, am i in danger of not getting any places at all?

If you're after more DJ tickets I would strongly recommend booking ASAP, perhaps even by the end of this weekend. We're down to our last handful and expect to sell out imminently.

carrie.tordfc@gmail.com

www email
Posted Monday, December 5, 2016 at 14:06 NEW

Miss Flibble wrote:

Dean Sharman wrote:

If you're after more DJ tickets I would strongly recommend booking ASAP, perhaps even by the end of this weekend. We're down to our last handful and expect to sell out imminently.

ok

2005-2017

Posted Sunday, February 5, 2017 at 21:40 NEW

Seb P wrote:

If enough people from here are going, we'll organise some kind of official forum meet-up early on in the weekend, so that you can specifically all meet each other without having to sit on the other side of the room squinting, going, "I wonder if that's so-and-so...?"

A bit closer to the time, I'll start up a thread or something and people can post names and arrange it all.

So... now that we're getting tantalisingly close (and the fact that this will be my first DJ), who's up for organising this meet-up? Or did I miss a memo? Smile

I'll probably only get to Nottingham Friday afternoon, so anytime from then (say 4pm) onwards would work for me...

Posted Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 10:50 NEW

I'll start an official meetup thread and we can figure it out!

Seb
Grant Naylor Administrator

www.reddwarf.co.uk

Posted Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 14:41 NEW

Does anyone know if parking is free at the hotel? When I booked it I wasn't planning on driving there but now I am. Do I need to reserve a space?

Posted Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 15:55 NEW

Dan Pendo wrote:

Does anyone know if parking is free at the hotel? When I booked it I wasn't planning on driving there but now I am. Do I need to reserve a space?

Parking isn't free, but we got a deal on it so it's £3.50 a day for DJ attendees. It's a big car park, so you shouldn't need to reserve a spot.

www email
Edited 12.2.2017 15:56
Posted Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 19:02 NEW

Jo Sharples wrote:

Dan Pendo wrote:

Parking isn't free, but we got a deal on it so it's £3.50 a day for DJ attendees. It's a big car park, so you shouldn't need to reserve a spot.

Brill. Thanks Jo Very Happy

Posted Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 17:29 NEW

Getting close now! Booked my train tickets earlier. What time are people planning to arrive on the Friday?

Posted Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 17:30 NEW

Getting close now! Booked my train tickets earlier. What time are people planning to arrive on the Friday?

Posted Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 21:57 NEW

I've just been to DJ 29 (but then I'm from the future)

"It was better when Ant was round here. His posts may have been disagreeable and provoking, but at least he stayed on topic, and in some mystifying way managed to keep everyone else in check...." - Billy (2017)

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next Page Last Page
Subscription Options ?Click for an full explanation of subscription options.
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 1304 users online right now, and 1 user in chat.