New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...   Next Page Last Page

General Series X in production discussion thread

Conferences ::  Red Dwarf (Series I-X) ::  Messages in General Series X in production discussion thread
Created on 28.11.2011 at 17:33 Views: 686806 Replies: 1309
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 18:25 NEW

Paul Taylor wrote:

I might do my hair that way. I'll need to find a shampoo that adds volume. Lots of volume.

Laughing.....Cool

Welcome aboard!

Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 19:36 NEW

I really do like his shirt. It seems Cat has moved away from his PVC catsuits and blazer look of VI - BTE in favour of the suits he wore in I & II.

"Rimmer, you've taken a group of holymen and pacifists and turned them into the Dirty Dozen!"

email
Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 19:59 NEW

Khazidroid wrote:

I really do like his shirt. It seems Cat has moved away from his PVC catsuits and blazer look of VI - BTE in favour of the suits he wore in I & II.

I much prefer the suits. A different one each episode is always best too. He looked rather dashing last Friday Very Happy

"I give full permission for anybody to fart and laugh at my funeral." - Mrs. Yeckel, April 2012

www email
Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 12:32 NEW

Supercat wrote:

Khazidroid wrote:

I much prefer the suits. A different one each episode is always best too. He looked rather dashing last Friday Very Happy

Agreed. His costume practically stole the show.

"Jesus... Yes?"

Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 12:41 NEW

I was in Sainsburys last week at the checkout talking to the cashier (a very nice lady who is always a pleasure to talk to) and she asked me how my new year was, I told her how I'd gone up to see the new series of Red Dwarf being shot, she kind of showed a bit of a horrid look and said something along the lines of.

"Oh no, they're not remaking it with new people are they." and a look of disgust appeared over her face, when I told her the very good news that it was the original cast her eyes lit up brighter than Lister finding an extra supply of curry in the cargo bay Wink

"Jesus... Yes?"

Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 14:48 NEW

i like rimmers new outfit, looks like a darker blue to the last one and honestly i did hope it would be

Did someone say they wanted toast?

email
Edited 26.1.2012 14:52
Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 15:36 NEW

Talkie Toaster wrote:

i like rimmers new outfit, looks like a darker blue to the last one and honestly i did hope it would be

I could be wrong because I've just watched it on my iPhone, but is Rimmer not wearing his H? It could just be because they're rehearsing, but perhaps it's a hint to the story?

(or perhaps he is wearing it and I just can't see it on my phone)

Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 15:39 NEW

Dan Pendo wrote:

Talkie Toaster wrote:

I could be wrong because I've just watched it on my iPhone, but is Rimmer not wearing his H? It could just be because they're rehearsing, but perhaps it's a hint to the story?

(or perhaps he is wearing it and I just can't see it on my phone)

he isnt wearing it but remember the last video also had robert with kryten outfit but without the mask, so id gather its just a camera rehearsal

email
Edited 26.1.2012 15:40
Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 18:11 NEW

I feel like a stranger at a party.. so much to catch up on Re. the new series and don't want to be saying/asking things that have been covered already.

Think I'll browse a few threads before posting proper Smile

Oh, bugger, I can't wait...

When's it due to air?

How many episodes?

Is Naylor behind series X?

Studio audience or not?

"Moxey!"
"What?"
"Bollocks!"

Edited 26.1.2012 18:17
Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 18:31 NEW

Billy Casper wrote:

When's it due to air?

at the momment it sounds like it will air in september

Quote:

How many episodes?

Quote:

all 6 episodes solo by doug naylor

Quote:

Studio audience or not?

yes audiance is back and possibly new classic model shots too

robert llewellyn RD blog

some set reports on ganymede.tv

and behind the scene vids on DAVE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

email
Edited 26.1.2012 19:15
Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 20:23 NEW

Billy Casper wrote:

I feel like a stranger at a party.. so much to catch up on Re. the new series and don't want to be saying/asking things that have been covered already.

Think I'll browse a few threads before posting proper Smile

When's it due to air?

How many episodes?

Studio audience or not?

This is why we've got this! http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/help/

Seb
Grant Naylor Administrator

www.reddwarf.co.uk

Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 23:16 NEW

Thank you, Talky Toaster. September, huh? Further off than I imagined, but at least it's happening Very Happy

I very rarely bother with FAQ, Seb, as they almost never answer the question one has... although in this case it did.

"Moxey!"
"What?"
"Bollocks!"

Posted Friday, January 27, 2012 at 11:22 NEW

Last day then! (with audience) hope all who go tonight enjoy it Very Happy

"I happen to know that evey word in your book was published years ago, perhaps you've read the dictionary!"

Posted Friday, January 27, 2012 at 11:22 NEW

Last day then! (with audience) hope all who go tonight enjoy it Very Happy

"I happen to know that evey word in your book was published years ago, perhaps you've read the dictionary!"

Posted Friday, January 27, 2012 at 22:55 NEW

...i'm still wondering whatever became of the promised seccond ticket competion. As promised both on the official news here and on the failbook group. I'd told a few people about that in hope they would get a chance to experience what i did last month. 'Tis a shame it turned out to be a false promise, ah well.

Disclaimer; unless i'm missing something and will be proved wrong, but i don't see how...but i researve the right to pretend i was joking in protection of my presious ego if that turns out to be the case Wink

"I am not what I think I am. I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am." ~ Popeye The Sailor Man

Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 01:00 NEW

Freeborn Leveller - aka The Veggie Vamp wrote:

...i'm still wondering whatever became of the promised seccond ticket competion. As promised both on the official news here and on the failbook group. I'd told a few people about that in hope they would get a chance to experience what i did last month. 'Tis a shame it turned out to be a false promise, ah well.

Disclaimer; unless i'm missing something and will be proved wrong, but i don't see how...but i researve the right to pretend i was joking in protection of my presious ego if that turns out to be the case Wink

Um...there were two sets of competitions run on the facebook group. I know because I entered both.

Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 02:29 NEW

bedfordfalls wrote:

Um...there were two sets of competitions run on the facebook group. I know because I entered both.

Correct, altogether there were indeed two. But my confusion lies here, when you say "there were two sets of competions", are you saying there was another one after these two?;

"So the answers to our last two competition questions were...

Which of these actors has appeared in the most series of Red Dwarf?
d. Tony Hawks

Which of these insults, used by the Cat about Rimmer, appeared in the show first?
b. Alphabet Head

Congratulations to our two winners and thanks again to everyone who entered! We've got another competition coming soon Smile" ~ Facebook group, January 16th

The latter competition was to win tickets for the 20th, the first being for the 13th. Since then there has been no other competition mentioned on the facebook wall, and in the competition section it simply stated something along the lines of 'new competition coming soon', which has now been taken down.

Now, on the 13th January it was stated on the news section of this site that;

"Socially-networked Red Dwarf fans will have the opportunity to win tickets for the recordings on 20th January and 27th January via The Official Red Dwarf Facebook Page over the next two weeks.

The competition to win tickets for 20th January is now live, and will close at 9am on Monday 16th Jan. Another competition will then follow next week for any fans interested in attending on the 27th. One pair of tickets will be up for grabs in each competition - simply answer a fiendish quiz question posed on the Facebook page, and you could be in with a chance of winning"

Now then, on Wednesday the 11th January, the facebook page clearly stated;

"BLUE ALERT! We have two tickets up for grabs to this Friday's live audience recording of Series X. Enter through the link below (the competition closes at 1pm (GMT) tomorrow and please do not enter if you already know that you’ll be unable to make it). Good luck! "

The above competion was the first, the one with the Tony Hawks answer, and according to the wording of this post (and the competition page itself), it was to win tickets for Friday 13th, not the 20th. Therfor the seconed competition, which ended on the 16th, was surely for the 20th, not the 27th.

On Thursday 12th, i posted this This was the second competion, the last competion.

So, my revised question is this, what happened to the competion to win tickets for the 27th?.

"I am not what I think I am. I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am." ~ Popeye The Sailor Man

Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 14:54 NEW

Correct, altogether there were indeed two. But my confusion lies here, when you say "there were two sets of competions", are you saying there was another one after these two?;

"So the answers to our last two competition questions were...

Which of these actors has appeared in the most series of Red Dwarf?
d. Tony Hawks

Which of these insults, used by the Cat about Rimmer, appeared in the show first?
b. Alphabet Head

Congratulations to our two winners and thanks again to everyone who entered! We've got another competition coming soon Smile" ~ Facebook group, January 16th

The latter competition was to win tickets for the 20th, the first being for the 13th. Since then there has been no other competition mentioned on the facebook wall, and in the competition section it simply stated something along the lines of 'new competition coming soon', which has now been taken down.

Now, on the 13th January it was stated on the news section of this site that;

"Socially-networked Red Dwarf fans will have the opportunity to win tickets for the recordings on 20th January and 27th January via The Official Red Dwarf Facebook Page over the next two weeks.

The competition to win tickets for 20th January is now live, and will close at 9am on Monday 16th Jan. Another competition will then follow next week for any fans interested in attending on the 27th. One pair of tickets will be up for grabs in each competition - simply answer a fiendish quiz question posed on the Facebook page, and you could be in with a chance of winning"

Now then, on Wednesday the 11th January, the facebook page clearly stated;

"BLUE ALERT! We have two tickets up for grabs to this Friday's live audience recording of Series X. Enter through the link below (the competition closes at 1pm (GMT) tomorrow and please do not enter if you already know that you’ll be unable to make it). Good luck! "

The above competion was the first, the one with the Tony Hawks answer, and according to the wording of this post (and the competition page itself), it was to win tickets for Friday 13th, not the 20th. Therfor the seconed competition, which ended on the 16th, was surely for the 20th, not the 27th.

On Thursday 12th, i posted this This was the second competion, the last competion.

So, my revised question is this, does anybody want any toast?

Scuttercast- MP3 Version (a Red Dwarf podcast)

Enhanced version is just on iTunes...I think. I don't really sort that bit out...and can't be bothered to check.

Edited 28.1.2012 14:54
Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 15:02 NEW

ori-STUDFARM wrote:

So, my revised question is this, does anybody want any toast?

Shocked ohhh no he di'int

email
Edited 28.1.2012 15:02
Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 15:10 NEW

I know...that Freeborn. Stealing your line like that....

Scuttercast- MP3 Version (a Red Dwarf podcast)

Enhanced version is just on iTunes...I think. I don't really sort that bit out...and can't be bothered to check.

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...   Next Page Last Page
Subscription Options ?Click for an full explanation of subscription options.
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 2192 users online right now, and 0 users in chat.