New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...   Next Page Last Page

General Series X in production discussion thread

Conferences ::  Red Dwarf on TV ::  Messages in General Series X in production discussion thread
Created on 28.11.2011 at 17:33 Views: 594238 Replies: 1320
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 13:09 NEW

Bluey wrote:

I'm not sure what to make of Cat's new hairstyle. It's going to take a lot of getting used to.

It's one of those things that looks a little odd out of context (see also: the location shooting video), but on set and camera you won't bat an eyelid. It just looks right.

Seb
Grant Naylor Administrator

www.reddwarf.co.uk

Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 13:39 NEW

Danny has just leaked a new photo of him and David Haye, and DJ-J is in costume. His wig looks a bit lopsided, but I think it's a very Cat look and his costume is something that has a very 'classic' style to it.

"Rimmer, you've taken a group of holymen and pacifists and turned them into the Dirty Dozen!"

email
Edited 19.1.2012 13:40
Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 13:58 NEW

Khazidroid wrote:

Danny has just leaked a new photo of him and David Haye, and DJ-J is in costume. His wig looks a bit lopsided, but I think it's a very Cat look and his costume is something that has a very 'classic' style to it.

Look on the previous page mate I've already posted that picture Wink

Stephen Simpson wrote:

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet but David Haye has posted a picture of himself with Danny and Danny is looking sporting his Cat hairstyle & shirt

email
Edited 19.1.2012 14:01
Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 15:13 NEW

wow i think the cats hair is bigger then it eva has been before

i think dannys hair alone could take on David Haye

Did someone say they wanted toast?

Man in the rubber mask audiobook - (written and read by robert llewellyn)- (most entertaining) Very Happy

email
Edited 19.1.2012 15:19
Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 15:26 NEW

Bluey wrote:

I'm not sure what to make of Cat's new hairstyle. It's going to take a lot of getting used to.

I love Cat's new hair Very Happy

Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 17:21 NEW

nicky wrote:

Bluey wrote:

I love it too! I have been disappointed with his hair in the past, but I think it looks great for this series. I hated series 8, it moved about too much and was just weird.

"I give full permission for anybody to fart and laugh at my funeral." - Mrs. Yeckel, April 2012

www email
Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 17:53 NEW

Supercat wrote:

nicky wrote:

Bluey wrote:

I love it too! I have been disappointed with his hair in the past, but I think it looks great for this series. I hated series 8, it moved about too much and was just weird.

I might do my hair that way. I'll need to find a shampoo that adds volume. Lots of volume.

Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 18:25 NEW

Paul Taylor wrote:

I might do my hair that way. I'll need to find a shampoo that adds volume. Lots of volume.

Laughing.....Cool

Captain of the Fun Ship

Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 19:36 NEW

I really do like his shirt. It seems Cat has moved away from his PVC catsuits and blazer look of VI - BTE in favour of the suits he wore in I & II.

"Rimmer, you've taken a group of holymen and pacifists and turned them into the Dirty Dozen!"

email
Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 19:59 NEW

Khazidroid wrote:

I really do like his shirt. It seems Cat has moved away from his PVC catsuits and blazer look of VI - BTE in favour of the suits he wore in I & II.

I much prefer the suits. A different one each episode is always best too. He looked rather dashing last Friday Very Happy

"I give full permission for anybody to fart and laugh at my funeral." - Mrs. Yeckel, April 2012

www email
Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 12:32 NEW

Supercat wrote:

Khazidroid wrote:

I much prefer the suits. A different one each episode is always best too. He looked rather dashing last Friday Very Happy

Agreed. His costume practically stole the show.

"Jesus... Yes?"

Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 12:41 NEW

I was in Sainsburys last week at the checkout talking to the cashier (a very nice lady who is always a pleasure to talk to) and she asked me how my new year was, I told her how I'd gone up to see the new series of Red Dwarf being shot, she kind of showed a bit of a horrid look and said something along the lines of.

"Oh no, they're not remaking it with new people are they." and a look of disgust appeared over her face, when I told her the very good news that it was the original cast her eyes lit up brighter than Lister finding an extra supply of curry in the cargo bay Wink

"Jesus... Yes?"

Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 14:48 NEW

i like rimmers new outfit, looks like a darker blue to the last one and honestly i did hope it would be

Man in the rubber mask audiobook - (written and read by robert llewellyn)- (most entertaining) Very Happy

email
Edited 26.1.2012 14:52
Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 15:36 NEW

Talkie Toaster wrote:

i like rimmers new outfit, looks like a darker blue to the last one and honestly i did hope it would be

I could be wrong because I've just watched it on my iPhone, but is Rimmer not wearing his H? It could just be because they're rehearsing, but perhaps it's a hint to the story?

(or perhaps he is wearing it and I just can't see it on my phone)

Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 15:39 NEW

Dan Pendo wrote:

Talkie Toaster wrote:

I could be wrong because I've just watched it on my iPhone, but is Rimmer not wearing his H? It could just be because they're rehearsing, but perhaps it's a hint to the story?

(or perhaps he is wearing it and I just can't see it on my phone)

he isnt wearing it but remember the last video also had robert with kryten outfit but without the mask, so id gather its just a camera rehearsal

email
Edited 26.1.2012 15:40
Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 18:11 NEW

I feel like a stranger at a party.. so much to catch up on Re. the new series and don't want to be saying/asking things that have been covered already.

Think I'll browse a few threads before posting proper Smile

Oh, bugger, I can't wait...

When's it due to air?

How many episodes?

Is Naylor behind series X?

Studio audience or not?

-------------------------------------
"Yes, but Rimmer Directive 271 states just as clearly: 'No chance, you metal bastard'."

Edited 26.1.2012 18:17
Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 18:31 NEW

Billy Casper wrote:

When's it due to air?

at the momment it sounds like it will air in september

Quote:

How many episodes?

Quote:

all 6 episodes solo by doug naylor

Quote:

Studio audience or not?

yes audiance is back and possibly new classic model shots too

robert llewellyn RD blog

some set reports on ganymede.tv

and behind the scene vids on DAVE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

email
Edited 26.1.2012 19:15
Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 20:23 NEW

Billy Casper wrote:

I feel like a stranger at a party.. so much to catch up on Re. the new series and don't want to be saying/asking things that have been covered already.

Think I'll browse a few threads before posting proper Smile

When's it due to air?

How many episodes?

Studio audience or not?

This is why we've got this! http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/help/

Seb
Grant Naylor Administrator

www.reddwarf.co.uk

Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 23:16 NEW

Thank you, Talky Toaster. September, huh? Further off than I imagined, but at least it's happening Very Happy

I very rarely bother with FAQ, Seb, as they almost never answer the question one has... although in this case it did.

-------------------------------------
"Yes, but Rimmer Directive 271 states just as clearly: 'No chance, you metal bastard'."

Posted Friday, January 27, 2012 at 11:22 NEW

Last day then! (with audience) hope all who go tonight enjoy it Very Happy

"It's like all the worst people in History are being brought together in one place.... Oh my God there's James Last"

"I happen to know that evey word in your book was published years ago, perhaps you've read the dictionary!"

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...   Next Page Last Page
Subscription Options ?Click for an full explanation of subscription options.
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 184 users online right now, and 0 users in chat.
Registered users online: Simon, Hollo Marx