New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146   Next Page Last Page

Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis

Conferences ::  Red Dwarf (Series I-X) ::  Messages in Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Created on 21.3.2015 at 13:55 Views: 1002946 Replies: 2907
RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 23:03 NEW

Danuary wrote:

In 'Backwards', what is the man really yelling (backwards) when he 'fires' Rimmer and Kryten?

Will you accept 'Something about anyone who goes to the trouble of playing the clip backwards to find out what he was really saying needs to get a life.' ?


RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 23:21 NEW

"You are a stupid square headed bald git aren't you? and you I'm pointing at you but I'm not actually addressing you I'm addressing the one sad act who's actually bothered to get this tape and work out exactly what it is I'm saying, what a poor sad life he's got, I hate your act anyway its crap b*llocks to the lof of you."

Something like that, if you please.

Did you find this comment useful? Y/N

Would you recommend Pembers to a friend or family member?

Share Post

Report Spam

Block Pembers.


RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Friday, February 10, 2017 at 13:59 NEW

Pembers wrote:

"You are a stupid square headed bald git aren't you? and you I'm pointing at you but I'm not actually addressing you I'm addressing the one sad act who's actually bothered to get this tape and work out exactly what it is I'm saying, what a poor sad life he's got, I hate your act anyway its crap b*llocks to the lof of you."

Something like that, if you please.

I don't believe that 'lof' is a word, but the crown goes to Pembers anyways.

Your move.

Jed wrote:

I cannot win it two times in a row unless I register with another username of course!
Not my style, but I hear it's all the rage!


RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Friday, February 10, 2017 at 14:08 NEW

Harsh. But I'm not bitter. I'm not bitter.


Edited 10.2.2017 14:08
RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Friday, February 10, 2017 at 14:54 NEW

Danuary wrote:

I don't believe that 'lof' is a word, but the crown goes to Pembers anyways.

You've never heard of a lof of bread?

BLUEY


www
RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Friday, February 10, 2017 at 16:37 NEW

In a deleted scene from Series XII what did Kochanski whisper to Nirvana Crane that made Simon Pegg corpse?

I'm just joshing, the real question is dedicated to Charles Armitage.

Mr Armitage had a very brief on screen cameo role in Red Dwarf, what was it?

Did you find this comment useful? Y/N

Would you recommend Pembers to a friend or family member?

Share Post

Report Spam

Block Pembers.


RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Friday, February 10, 2017 at 19:59 NEW

Pembers wrote:

Mr Armitage had a very brief on screen cameo role in Red Dwarf, what was it?

Man on bus stop, when crew was waiting for bus.

If you want to give me one of your organs, please contact me.
Now looking for: heart, lungs, kidneys, brain.


www
RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Friday, February 10, 2017 at 21:22 NEW

In the Back to Earth Special,indeed it was, your go Simmy.

Did you find this comment useful? Y/N

Would you recommend Pembers to a friend or family member?

Share Post

Report Spam

Block Pembers.


RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Friday, February 10, 2017 at 21:24 NEW

Snacky I mean.

Did you find this comment useful? Y/N

Would you recommend Pembers to a friend or family member?

Share Post

Report Spam

Block Pembers.


RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 08:00 NEW

What was scouter's resolution in Quarantine?

If you want to give me one of your organs, please contact me.
Now looking for: heart, lungs, kidneys, brain.


www
RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 21:16 NEW

1280 x 720.

Did you find this comment useful? Y/N

Would you recommend Pembers to a friend or family member?

Share Post

Report Spam

Block Pembers.


RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 08:21 NEW

Pembers wrote:

1280 x 720.

No. I didn't know, you will take it like this. It's easier than you think. Smile

If you want to give me one of your organs, please contact me.
Now looking for: heart, lungs, kidneys, brain.


www
Edited 12.2.2017 08:26
RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Monday, February 13, 2017 at 02:48 NEW

Asclepius wrote:

Pembers wrote:

1280 x 720.

No. I didn't know, you will take it like this. It's easier than you think. Smile


It gets launched by Kryten.

Jed wrote:

I cannot win it two times in a row unless I register with another username of course!
Not my style, but I hear it's all the rage!


RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 18:48 NEW

Feel free to post the next question Danuary.


RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 19:01 NEW

Danuary wrote:

Asclepius wrote:

Pembers wrote:

1280 x 720.

No. I didn't know, you will take it like this. It's easier than you think. Smile


It gets launched by Kryten.

I didn't know, this was meant as an answer, but go. BTW the answer was LOW.

If you want to give me one of your organs, please contact me.
Now looking for: heart, lungs, kidneys, brain.


www
RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 19:20 NEW

Asclepius wrote:

BTW the answer was LOW.

So...

Q: What was scouter's resolution in Quarantine?
A: LOW

I'm not sure a single one of us understands any of this, but next question please Danuary.


RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 19:50 NEW

The Resolution of the screen was low I assume.

Did you find this comment useful? Y/N

Would you recommend Pembers to a friend or family member?

Share Post

Report Spam

Block Pembers.


RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 20:20 NEW

Billy wrote:

Asclepius wrote:

BTW the answer was LOW.

So...

Q: What was scouter's resolution in Quarantine?
A: LOW

I'm not sure a single one of us understands any of this, but next question please Danuary.

In Quarantine, we see scouter's view, where is written:

RESOLUTION: Low
LOC MODE: Auto
ENHANCE: Graphics

PRESSURE: 10.90
TEMPERATURE: Low

SENSOR: CCD

Do you now know, what I mean? Smile

If you want to give me one of your organs, please contact me.
Now looking for: heart, lungs, kidneys, brain.


www
RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 21:34 NEW

Yes, now that you've explained, but no one was ever going to get that because the question was so ambiguous.


Edited 17.2.2017 21:35
RE: Red Dwarf Quiz Tennis
Posted Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 00:42 NEW

In Terrorform, Kryten's view at the start of the episode contains a 'condition'. Name at least two of the 'conditions' which appear. Bonus if you get all of them.

Jed wrote:

I cannot win it two times in a row unless I register with another username of course!
Not my style, but I hear it's all the rage!


New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146   Next Page Last Page
Subscription Options ?Click for an full explanation of subscription options.
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 1012 users online right now, and 0 users in chat.