New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: 1 2 3   Next Page Last Page

[RDXII] Series XII titles speculations

Conferences ::  Red Dwarf XI/XII Chat ::  Messages in [RDXII] Series XII titles speculations
Created on 20.11.2016 at 12:37 Views: 6160 Replies: 59
RE: [RDXII] Series XII titles speculations
Posted Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 20:44 NEW

I think its Grrrrrrreeeeeeeat.

Would you quack, would you quack like a duck......

Posted Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 20:52 NEW

Pembers wrote:

I think its Grrrrrrreeeeeeeat.

You can only be a "Tony" when there's no "H". I have a "H". Then again, why would I expect someone who thinks Adam and Eve were at the nativity to understand that basic premise? Rolling Eyes

2005-2017
(Maybe See you for series XII)

Posted Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 21:15 NEW

The esteemed Sir Lord Anthony Blair

The Capo Himself Anthony Soprano

The Cunning Sir Anthony Robinson

The Incomparable Tony Benn

It seems these prime ministers, waste disposal consulatants, knights of the realm and presidents of stop the war coalitions are also confused by your alleged, simple premise.

Posted Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 21:20 NEW

Pembers wrote:

The esteemed Sir Lord Anthony Blair

The Capo Himself Anthony Soprano

The Cunning Sir Anthony Robinson

The Incomparable Tony Benn

It seems these prime ministers, waste disposal consulatants, knights of the realm and presidents of stop the war coalitions are also confused by your alleged, simple premise.

Or just common people and Iraqi baby killers. Rolling Eyes

Try some better examples oh ghastly one.

PS Stop using Wikipedia for research.

2005-2017

Edited 17.12.2016 21:24
Posted Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 21:58 NEW

Hows about ironman?

Posted Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 22:30 NEW

Pembers wrote:

Ugh. No.

2005-2017

Posted Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 22:41 NEW

HERE NO EVIL: The crew are transported to the Anagram Universe, and find a mysterious temple on Hiro Eleven. Inside the holy of holies, there's an inner sanctum called the Even Holier. The door is flanked by statues of two animal gods: Levee (rhino) and Livee (heron). The devotees eschew all forms of evil, and only the pure-hearted can enter. But what's inside, and is it dangerous?

M-CORP: Remaining in the Anagram Universe, the heroes find themselves on a dwarf planet, ruled by an evil capitalist known only as "Cromp". Before long, Rimmer gets arrested by a generic policeman character, Mr Cop. Then he's rescued by a hip hop DJ, known only as MC Pro.

MC Pro is part of the resistance. At his recording studio, freedom fighters are trying to crack the code for Cromp HQ. They keep getting stuck on the last letter. Is it P, C or M?

SILICONIA: Remaining in the Anagram Universe, the heroes visit Alconis II, near the ion stream from a supermassive black hole. There, they find a derelict starship called the SS Siliconia. It has an enormous Ionic Sail, and Kryten believes it can get them back to Earth. However, if they want to unjam it, they must first go to Canis I, to find a legendary lubricant called Canis I Oil.

TIME WAVE: Remaining in the Anagram Universe, the heroes find a primitive VR helmet called the ViewMateâ„¢. It only has one game installed, called Time Wave. The heroes explore an 8-bit time tunnel, enjoying pixellated scenes from history. When they try to surf a wave back home, they're ambushed by a giant Wave-Mite, and need to unlock a special "Wave Item" to repel it.

MECHOCRACY: Remaining in the Anagram Universe, the heroes find a planet run by robots.

At first, Kryten is delighted. However, the robots are practitioners of forced euthanisia. There's even a self-driving "Mercy Coach", which rounds up old robots and carts them off to be recycled. And, being over three million years old, Kryten is well past his sell-by date...

STAR KNOT: Before leaving the Anagram Universe, the heroes visit the famous Star Knot, which is the most convoluted race track in the galaxy. Lister drinks too much hooch and enters Starbug in the grand prix. Their most dangerous opponents hail from the rat-infested plague-world, Tonk. Each has a slime-powered Snot-Kart. Can Lister beat the Tonk-Rats to the finish...?

Posted Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 22:56 NEW

Ant's so bowled over by the elegant wordplay that he's actually slipped into a coma.

Posted Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 23:00 NEW

jmc2000 wrote:

Ant's so bowled over by the elegant wordplay that he's actually slipped into a coma.

Not only that it's made this ancient relic of a "forum" go all mental.

Utterly ridiculous. Something must be done next year!!!

2005-2017

Posted Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 23:34 NEW

Those Z's have completely destroyed this page of the thread.

It's always the way, innit?

Posted Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 05:43 NEW

KyoSo wrote:

Those Z's have completely destroyed this page of the thread.

If it helps highlight how desperately this site needs an update, it was worth it

2005-2017

Posted Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 14:31 NEW

HERE NO EVIL. Hopeless eejit Rimmer explores Nova One. Emotional vampires influence Lister.

M-CORP. Mischievous Cat opens Rimmer's present.

SILICONIA. Starbug I lands in cosmic orchard, nicking interstellar apples.

TIME WAVE. Talkie's interruptions make everyone weary. Ackerman visits, eventually.

MECHOCRACY. Missing Earth comforts, humans open crate - retrieving a cat's yoyo.

STAR KNOT. Skutters turn against Rimmer. Kryten's negadrive overheats, too...

Posted Friday, January 6, 2017 at 01:04 NEW

Does anybody else get the feeling that these titles (and the subsequent response from Seb and GNP) may have been intentional and a bit of a red herring?

Jed wrote:

I cannot win it two times in a row unless I register with another username of course!
Not my style, but I hear it's all the rage!

Posted Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 15:38 NEW

I hope we hear about XII soon! Very Happy

I love Red Dwarf Very Happy

Kryten has a perfectly sensible walk! Very Happy

Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 00:13 NEW

Keep this kind of stuff in the Garbage Pod, Ant E.

BLUEY

Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 07:07 NEW

Bluey wrote:

Keep this kind of stuff in the Garbage Pod, Ant E.

"Shut up you goat" said the Virus

2005-2017

Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 14:22 NEW

Lamest insult in the forum's history.

BLUEY

Posted Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 22:54 NEW

My new feeling is that this mistake was intentional so that they could get feedback from the community on these titles.

Jed wrote:

I cannot win it two times in a row unless I register with another username of course!

Posted Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 11:27 NEW

Why would they do that though? It's not seen that way by the fans, just as a massive mistake, and since when have they wanted fan feedback on the titles of episodes before? Surely the cost of replacing the wrong covers means that it would be an expensive bit of "consumer research".

email
Posted Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 16:18 NEW

pad_ehh wrote:

Why would they do that though? It's not seen that way by the fans, just as a massive mistake, and since when have they wanted fan feedback on the titles of episodes before? Surely the cost of replacing the wrong covers means that it would be an expensive bit of "consumer research".

I'm sorry, I should probably clarify something real quick.

Next to nothing that I've said in this thread is serious.

Jed wrote:

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: 1 2 3   Next Page Last Page
Subscription Options ?Click for an full explanation of subscription options.
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 672 users online right now, and 0 users in chat.