New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813   Next Page Last Page

Currently...

Conferences ::  Garbage Pod ::  Messages in Currently...
Created on 2.3.2009 at 18:51 Views: 14893624 Replies: 36252
RE: Currently...
Posted Monday, February 13, 2017 at 20:54 NEW

Laughing and laughing and laughing

Pembers took my halo

Posted Monday, February 13, 2017 at 20:57 NEW

I'm beginning to suspect you're one of Ant's alter egos. How many other threads will you be spamming today? Rolling Eyes

Edited 13.2.2017 20:58
Posted Monday, February 13, 2017 at 21:08 NEW

Billy wrote:

I'm beginning to suspect you're one of Ant's alter egos. How many other threads will you be spamming today? Rolling Eyes

But I shall take it as a compliment anyway Very Happy

Pembers took my halo

Posted Monday, February 13, 2017 at 22:53 NEW

Currently forcing myself to watch Series 8 of RD for a change, instead of skipping back to series 1 like I usually do when I'm through with series 7.

Edited 13.2.2017 22:54
Posted Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 17:37 NEW

Currently feeling an interesting coalescence of our indescribable shared feelings and emotions. You have my sympathy. <3

'It's not that external circumstances don't matter, but it's our minds rather than the circumstances themselves that define the character of our experience'.

Posted Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 10:17 NEW

Freeborn wrote:

Currently feeling an interesting coalescence of our indescribable shared feelings and emotions. You have my sympathy. <3

Much needed right now - thank you.

holding statement - more lunacy will grace this field soon, but in the meantime

Here Be Twittery Nonsense

Posted Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 12:44 NEW

Billy wrote:

Currently forcing myself to watch Series 8 of RD for a change

You have my sympathies, Billy.

Next time I go through all existing seasons, I'm determined to give season 8 a miss.

BLUEY

Posted Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 19:00 NEW

Currently having McDonald's Very Happy Very Happy

I love Red Dwarf Very Happy

Posted Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 20:49 NEW

Currently catching up on forum posts, and am beginning to suspect that we may have entered some kind of obscure parallel universe. Surprised

Also, after some intense personal training this evening I have mastered the art of opening a pack of Walkers 'Tear n' Share'. Hazar! Very Happy

'It's not that external circumstances don't matter, but it's our minds rather than the circumstances themselves that define the character of our experience'.

Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 00:55 NEW

Currently amazed that this advert I just watched isn't a parody from some sketch show.

Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 06:08 NEW

Currently waiting for a tram.

If you want to give me one of your organs, please contact me.
Now looking for: heart, lungs, kidneys, brain.

Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 09:21 NEW

Currently wondering whether there's something going on in this forum that makes me unable to view any of the video clips, as all I get is a great big white square, a little grey jigsaw piece, and "This plug-in is not supported." Or it might be my device. Then again, I have another device and it shows exactly the same thing.

Continuously on the search for catnip
Catnip, the whole catnip & nothing but the catnip
It's catnip, but not as we know it

Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 11:32 NEW

Currently having a bun and a coffee. Also I'm hoping for a nice relaxing weekend... Oh, wait. My sister is dragging us to a vegan restaurant for her birthday. I wonder if I can bring in my own prawn vindaloo. Smile

If Sally buys three oranges and two apples, how far south of Scotland is she?

Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 14:34 NEW

Kittypaws wrote:

Currently wondering whether there's something going on in this forum that makes me unable to view any of the video clips, as all I get is a great big white square, a little grey jigsaw piece, and "This plug-in is not supported." Or it might be my device. Then again, I have another device and it shows exactly the same thing.

You either need to update your java or say yes/allow to the plug-in. The error codes should point you in the direction of what you need to do.

Edited 17.2.2017 14:34
Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 16:59 NEW

Currently a busy half term week but got loads done so all good finally burned the Christmas tree after not going to the tip due to lack of van,baked a cake,cooked a roast tommrow is swimming competitions and cross country race.How's everyones Friday?finding the forum a tad strange at the moment!!!

Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 17:42 NEW

... reading a very interesting article in Science Focus magazine entitled Life After Man, which predicts the Earth's future after us parasites have gone.

Edited 17.2.2017 17:43
Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 20:08 NEW

Billy wrote:

Kittypaws wrote:

You either need to update your java or say yes/allow to the plug-in. The error codes should point you in the direction of what you need to do.

I checked my device for Java - it is on, but there's nowhere that says anything about updating it.

Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 20:12 NEW

Currently about to go and pick up my chicken tikka masala from the local takeaway.

BLUEY

Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 20:54 NEW

Kittypaws wrote:

Billy wrote:

Kittypaws wrote:

I checked my device for Java - it is on, but there's nowhere that says anything about updating it.

Weirdly enough, I just used my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and can see the video clips. To do that, I've had to use wifi.

Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 21:31 NEW

What browser you using, Kitty? Whichever it is, make sure it's the latest version.

Do you have some kind of blocker, like ad-block? Do you get any banners that pop-up asking you to click 'allow' ?

I very often get this kind of thing for games, but never videos.

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813   Next Page Last Page
Subscription Options ?Click for an full explanation of subscription options.
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 1017 users online right now, and 0 users in chat.