New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...   Next Page Last Page

General Series X in production discussion thread

Conferences ::  Red Dwarf on TV ::  Messages in General Series X in production discussion thread
Created on 28.11.2011 at 23:33 Views: 652564 Replies: 1309
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 06:52 NEW

No, not wishful thinking. I really wouldn't like Holly back. I think Red Dwarf after series 2 works best without him/her.

BLUEY

Posted Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 08:40 NEW

Bluey wrote:

No, not wishful thinking. I really wouldn't like Holly back. I think Red Dwarf after series 2 works best without him/her.

Surprised Uh hem...yes, yes this guy ^^^^^ definitely needs a t-shirt.

*suspiciously raises an eyebrow*

Holly has always been one of my favorite parts of the show! I would be highly disappointed if the character didn't return. Razz

Welcome aboard!

Posted Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 11:12 NEW

yeckel wrote:

Why a T-shirt?

BLUEY

Posted Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 13:42 NEW

bedfordfalls wrote:

Listen carefully to the video at around 0.13 seconds after the guy tells Lister where to stand. I swear I can hear the distinctive laughter of a certain person who said he'd never make any Red Dwarf again...

I thought you were talking about Rob Grant at first, I nearly weed. Then when I listened I knew who you meant because it does sound like him. However, I think that laugh could also be thousands of other people in the world. I don't think it's proof that it's him.

Posted Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 01:14 NEW

Bluey wrote:

yeckel wrote:

Why a T-shirt?

You haven't hugged Norman Lovett today!

Welcome aboard!

Posted Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 01:22 NEW

yeckel wrote:

Bluey wrote:

yeckel wrote:

Why a T-shirt?

*giggles*

"I give full permission for anybody to fart and laugh at my funeral." - Mrs. Yeckel, April 2012

www email
Posted Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 02:38 NEW

Is it mean that I just told my mum I can't tell her what happened on Friday? She'll have to watch it when it's on the box!

"I give full permission for anybody to fart and laugh at my funeral." - Mrs. Yeckel, April 2012

www email
Posted Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 02:46 NEW

Talkie Toaster wrote:

Bluey wrote:

bedfordfalls wrote:

Bluey wrote:

Talkie Toaster wrote:

Nice little video.

I don't think I've ever seen Robert before in the full Kryten suit but without the mask.

Listen carefully to the video at around 0.13 seconds after the guy tells Lister where to stand. I swear I can hear the distinctive laughter of a certain person who said he'd never make any Red Dwarf again...

It does sound a lot like his laughter, doesn't it?

I very much doubt it is the person in question as he pretty much burned all his bridges with his comments around the time of BTE, but if it is him you could have uncovered a massive spoiler.

I don't have a clue if that person is back or not but although the laugh was similar its close but no cigar.

wishful thinking

Life doesn't have to be perfect - it just has to be lived.

Posted Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 14:00 NEW

Supercat wrote:

yeckel wrote:

Bluey wrote:

yeckel wrote:

Why a T-shirt?

*giggles*

"Have you hugged your Norman Lovett today?"

email
Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 14:44 NEW

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet but David Haye has posted a picture of himself with Danny and Danny is looking sporting his Cat hairstyle & shirt

email
Edited 19.1.2012 14:46
Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 14:48 NEW

I'm not sure what to make of Cat's new hairstyle. It's going to take a lot of getting used to.

BLUEY

Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 14:50 NEW

Yeah, and what's with the beard and hairy ears?

Oh wait, I got them confused...

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam egg chips spam

Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 17:53 NEW

This all but confirms the rumour that David Haye will be playing Holly.

Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 19:09 NEW

Bluey wrote:

I'm not sure what to make of Cat's new hairstyle. It's going to take a lot of getting used to.

It's one of those things that looks a little odd out of context (see also: the location shooting video), but on set and camera you won't bat an eyelid. It just looks right.

Seb
Grant Naylor Administrator

www.reddwarf.co.uk

Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 19:39 NEW

Danny has just leaked a new photo of him and David Haye, and DJ-J is in costume. His wig looks a bit lopsided, but I think it's a very Cat look and his costume is something that has a very 'classic' style to it.

"Rimmer, you've taken a group of holymen and pacifists and turned them into the Dirty Dozen!"

email
Edited 19.1.2012 19:40
Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 19:58 NEW

Khazidroid wrote:

Danny has just leaked a new photo of him and David Haye, and DJ-J is in costume. His wig looks a bit lopsided, but I think it's a very Cat look and his costume is something that has a very 'classic' style to it.

Look on the previous page mate I've already posted that picture Wink

Stephen Simpson wrote:

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet but David Haye has posted a picture of himself with Danny and Danny is looking sporting his Cat hairstyle & shirt

email
Edited 19.1.2012 20:01
Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 21:13 NEW

wow i think the cats hair is bigger then it eva has been before

i think dannys hair alone could take on David Haye

Did someone say they wanted toast?

email
Edited 19.1.2012 21:19
Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 21:26 NEW

Bluey wrote:

I love Cat's new hair Very Happy

Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 23:21 NEW

nicky wrote:

Bluey wrote:

I love it too! I have been disappointed with his hair in the past, but I think it looks great for this series. I hated series 8, it moved about too much and was just weird.

www email
Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 23:53 NEW

Supercat wrote:

nicky wrote:

Bluey wrote:

I love it too! I have been disappointed with his hair in the past, but I think it looks great for this series. I hated series 8, it moved about too much and was just weird.

I might do my hair that way. I'll need to find a shampoo that adds volume. Lots of volume.

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...   Next Page Last Page
Subscription Options ?Click for an full explanation of subscription options.
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 1492 users online right now, and 0 users in chat.