New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next Page Last Page

DJXVI Photos

Conferences ::  Fan Club ::  Messages in DJXVI Photos
Created on 9.4.2011 at 10:28 Views: 59523 Replies: 80
DJXVI Photos
Posted Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 10:28 NEW

For those not here, here are some photos I've been uploading to my Facebook album, it should be public for everyone to see...


http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100001905453121&aid=20269

Lots of fun Bobbie Llew is about to do his Skype Q & A


www
RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 16:54 NEW

Nice.

I liked the picture of that pint of beer! And Mr Flibble reposing with sunglasses. One way to neuter his hex vision maybe. Wink

Kryten: [SMUG MODE]I can't hang around here saving your necks all day, I think I'll make a start on that ironing.


www
RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 05:34 NEW

What about for those who do not have Facebook (nor am likely to!)? I clicked on the link, but it says I have to be signed in to see the photos.

Oh well... Sad

TORDFC Team Member
Australia/New Zealand Branch
Co-Editor of TORDFC magazine 'Back to Reality'
prue@reddwarffanclub.com


www email
RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 06:50 NEW

Prue wrote:

What about for those who do not have Facebook (nor am likely to!)? I clicked on the link, but it says I have to be signed in to see the photos.

Oh well... Sad

Does it, sorry, its 6.30am now so I'll POP them on photobucket and link them here when I get back to reality (pc) on Monday/Tuesday...

Sorry I have the facebook settings set so "everybody" can view them but facebook musn't include people that don't have facebook accounts in the collective term for 'everybody'

Apologies!

Night / morning / OMG I need to cram 8 hours sleep and refreshment into 3 again...


www
RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 07:28 NEW

That would be great - thanks! Very Happy

TORDFC Team Member
Australia/New Zealand Branch
Co-Editor of TORDFC magazine 'Back to Reality'
prue@reddwarffanclub.com


www email
RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 23:56 NEW

Thanks for this! Was lovely to meet you. Lovely to meet everyone. I had an absolutely amazing time!

RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Monday, April 11, 2011 at 01:44 NEW

Sounds like it was a great weekend. I'm glad you had a good time, hopefully i'll be able to 'get my geek on' and meet you all nexed year.

And thanks for the pics Backtoreality, they're great! and i'll be watching the links when i can too Smile

So, i've been out of the loop all weekend. Have we got official confirmation for the new series yet??

Freeborn Blog: Harnessing the scientific method for Social & Environmental concern


www
RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Monday, April 11, 2011 at 01:49 NEW

Freeborn Leveller (aka 'The Veggie Vamp') wrote:

So, i've been out of the loop all weekend. Have we got official confirmation for the new series yet??

Yes, we're discussing it in this thread.

BLUEY


www
RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Monday, April 11, 2011 at 09:08 NEW

I hardly took any pics this year as my camera wasnt good enough. They werent coming out well at all. Too dark even with the flash on. But I got hundreds in 2009 so am not too bothered. Am well upset I missed Craigs DJ set though! I was gutted and I told him. Thatll teach me to be a boring sod and go back to my room at 11! It was a fantastic weekend overall though Smile

RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Monday, April 11, 2011 at 09:18 NEW

It was a great time as always Very Happy Sorry if I was quiet. I'm painfully shy and rarely have the stuff to just walk up and introduce myself Embarassed I did see you girlfromthedwarf (I think it was you who asked about the seat next to me on Sunday).


email
RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Monday, April 11, 2011 at 11:30 NEW

girlfromthedwarf wrote:

Thanks for this! Was lovely to meet you. Lovely to meet everyone. I had an absolutely amazing time!

Did the trick of conning people out of drinks by acting like a bit of a weirdo work? Or is it Jezzmund exclusive after all?

Disclaimer: the content of the attached post is strictly born from the opinion of the person posting it, and any fact stated should be clarified by the reader before taking it to be actual fact.


RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Monday, April 11, 2011 at 12:52 NEW

Hi all, there are my pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/102604524089774844957/DimensionJumpXVI2011#

If you are interested in pictures from Dwarfcons that take place in Prague, just click on random links in this page: http://cervenytrpaslik.cz/index.php?id=srazy&mnu=0

(for instance, there are some pictures from this year's Czech convention: http://viky.borec.cz/tcon11.php)

Best,

Tom

RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Monday, April 11, 2011 at 14:43 NEW

Small Off-Duty Czechoslovakian Traffic Warden wrote:

Great pics Very Happy I'm on the far right of photo 9. Well my back is lol.

RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Monday, April 11, 2011 at 15:08 NEW

Small Off-Duty Czechoslovakian Traffic Warden wrote:

(for instance, there are some pictures from this year's Czech convention: http://viky.borec.cz/tcon11.php)

Interesting pictures, especially the inflated condoms and another that I probably shouldn't mention. And I really like the skutter.

Did the convention take place in a school's gymnasium?

BLUEY


www
RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Monday, April 11, 2011 at 15:44 NEW

Bluey wrote:

Freeborn Leveller (aka 'The Veggie Vamp') wrote:

So, i've been out of the loop all weekend. Have we got official confirmation for the new series yet??

Yes, we're discussing it in this thread.


Ah, Thanks Bluey. I completely missed that thread somehow Surprised

Lovin' the new pics too Smile

Freeborn Blog: Harnessing the scientific method for Social & Environmental concern


www
RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Monday, April 11, 2011 at 16:30 NEW

Bluey wrote:

Small Off-Duty Czechoslovakian Traffic Warden wrote:

(for instance, there are some pictures from this year's Czech convention: http://viky.borec.cz/tcon11.php)

Interesting pictures, especially the inflated condoms and another that I probably shouldn't mention. And I really like the skutter.

Did the convention take place in a school's gymnasium?

It takes place in a school - Q&As, fancy dress competitions etc. are in a gym, because you wouldn't fit 200-300+ people in a classroom.

RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Monday, April 11, 2011 at 16:40 NEW

Small Off-Duty Czechoslovakian Traffic Warden wrote:

Bluey wrote:

Small Off-Duty Czechoslovakian Traffic Warden wrote:

(for instance, there are some pictures from this year's Czech convention: http://viky.borec.cz/tcon11.php)

Interesting pictures, especially the inflated condoms and another that I probably shouldn't mention. And I really like the skutter.

Did the convention take place in a school's gymnasium?

It takes place in a school - Q&As, fancy dress competitions etc. are in a gym, because you wouldn't fit 200-300+ people in a classroom.

Actually, back in years 2003-2005, it was a smaller event (150-200 people), there was no fancy dress competition and Q&As were in a classroom.

RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Monday, April 11, 2011 at 16:45 NEW

It's nice to find enthusiastic Red Dwarf fans in surprising places.

We do occasionally get fans from mainland Europe appearing on the board, but not often. At the moment we have a regular poster from Croatia, but no others from the mainland as far as I know. I would never have guessed that there would be Red Dwarf conventions in places like the Czech Republic.

BLUEY


www
RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Monday, April 11, 2011 at 18:41 NEW

Thanks for putting your photos up. Smile

RE: DJXVI Photos
Posted Monday, April 11, 2011 at 21:15 NEW

girlfromthedwarf wrote:

Thanks for this! Was lovely to meet you. Lovely to meet everyone. I had an absolutely amazing time!

you're the nice young lady from North Carolina, right? wish I remembered to get your name (slaps self) was so nice to meet you Smile

www email
New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next Page Last Page
Subscription Options ?Click for an full explanation of subscription options.
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 481 users online right now, and 0 users in chat.