New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423  ...   Next Page Last Page

Currently...

Conferences ::  Garbage Pod ::  Messages in Currently...
Created on 2.3.2009 at 18:51 Views: 7396667 Replies: 21902
RE: Currently...
Posted Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 18:30 NEW

Currently cannot decide what to have for tea.

"I give full permission for anybody to fart and laugh at my funeral." - Mrs. Yeckel, April 2012

www email
Posted Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 18:31 NEW

Supercat wrote:

Currently cannot decide what to have for tea.

fish fingers!

This post was brought to you by juggler, dancer, illusionist, Harry

Posted Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 18:39 NEW

HarryLaurinitus wrote:

wondering if anyone on the board could give me advice on playing sim city

Don't select the 'earthquake' option.

BLUEY

Posted Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 20:55 NEW

Supercat wrote:

*has a job* Very Happy

Well done!Very Happy

I've decided organising an international relocation will be my job for the next couple of months.

Currently thinking about watching Red Cliff, though I'm not certain I can stay awake that long Confused

Six?! Do me a lemon, that's a poor I.Q. for a glass of water!!

Edited 20.3.2012 21:02
Posted Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 21:07 NEW

Adorabelle wrote:

Supercat wrote:

*has a job* Very Happy

Well done!Very Happy

I've decided organising an international relocation will be my job for the next couple of months.

Thanks! And focusing 100% on getting home is an amazing idea Smile

"I give full permission for anybody to fart and laugh at my funeral." - Mrs. Yeckel, April 2012

www email
Posted Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 22:28 NEW

Paul Taylor wrote:

yeckel wrote:

Sleepy. My little man was up late with growing pains. Today is my last Tuesday without other children. I'm spending it taking my oldest to the orthodontist. OoooooOOOOooo exciting. Wink

Good luck at the orthodontist. I'm having my jaw broken in a week. Had to have a pre-op health check today, including a blood test. I hate needles!

Ouch! That sounds quite serious. Shocked I hope your recovery is quick.

Well, they surprised us by adding on more metal. She now has wires and springs going to her back molars to push everything towards the back of her mouth. I had to cancel piano tonight because she is too sore and a bit swollen. Sad

It better not freeze or snow again. I have flowers that are ready to go in the ground.

Edited 20.3.2012 22:28
Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 01:54 NEW

Yes, I am taking a moment to double post.....and WHINE about the fact it is snowing...hard! Twisted Evil

PS: Those of you that were in chat today are an absolute pleasure to know!

Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 05:07 NEW

Currently thinking about the Hunger Games movie. Question

You are now entering weirdsville. You knew it was coming.

www email
Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 08:21 NEW

Currently thinking it's strange that even when I click on last post for this thread I always end up at the first. I wonder if Andrew did that on purpose, so we wouldn't forget him? Wink I really must start using the mark read function again.

Six?! Do me a lemon, that's a poor I.Q. for a glass of water!!

Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 08:35 NEW

Adorabelle wrote:

Currently thinking it's strange that even when I click on last post for this thread I always end up at the first. I wonder if Andrew did that on purpose, so we wouldn't forget him? Wink I really must start using the mark read function again.

Andrew who?Wink

yeckel wrote:

Ouch! That sounds quite serious. Shocked I hope your recovery is quick.

Thanks!Smile I'm assured it will look worse than it feels.

yeckel wrote:

Well, they surprised us by adding on more metal. She now has wires and springs going to her back molars to push everything towards the back of her mouth. I had to cancel piano tonight because she is too sore and a bit swollen. Sad

From one metal-mouth to another, I'm praying her treatment goes well. It will all be worth it.

Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 11:15 NEW

yeckel wrote:

PS: Those of you that were in chat today are an absolute pleasure to know!

Aww! Right back atcha! x Smile

www email
Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 12:41 NEW

Currently having lunch and not wanting to start the 800+ records data entry job that will fill my afternoon up zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Please **SPONSOR ME** on the London to Brighton Bike Ride for British Heart Foundation! Very Happy

email
Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 12:55 NEW

About to write 5 articles and listen to Peaches whilst I work.

Because one man's mundane and desperate existence is another man's Technicolor.

Blog: Strange Days
Twitter: @TheBozDog

www email
Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 16:37 NEW

Currently loving the sunshine AGAIN! Very Happy

www email
Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 16:38 NEW

Currently eating chicken.

BLUEY

Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 17:57 NEW

Currently wondering what my set word count limit should be for future forum posts...seriously, i've had a few attempts now to keep posts shorter but have failed more times than it took me to give up smoking (which was a lot) but the laptop seems to keep possessing me, so i'm thinking i need to govern myself somehow. Perhaps not word count, that's too darn regemented for my liking, but i may set a space limit or something, i dunno'. (I hope i'm not giving Seb any ideas here though... Wink )

Freeborn Blog: Harnessing the scientific method for Social & Environmental concern

Edited 21.3.2012 17:58
Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 18:55 NEW

Currently missing my other half Sad

He's gone skiing for the week with his friends. I couldn't afford to go as I'm saving to go travelling, and he has a better paid job than me so could do both! He offered to pay for me to go but I don't think it's fair, plus I'd be the only girl AGAIN, so I sat this one out!

Plus I'd probably massively injure myself skiing... haven't got the best balance/spacial awareness ever.

Like a crazy old cat lady... who isn't old, and who doesn't have any cats

Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 19:12 NEW

Freeborn Leveller - aka The Veggie Vamp wrote:

Currently wondering what my set word count limit should be for future forum posts...seriously, i've had a few attempts now to keep posts shorter but have failed more times than it took me to give up smoking (which was a lot) but the laptop seems to keep possessing me, so i'm thinking i need to govern myself somehow. Perhaps not word count, that's too darn regemented for my liking, but i may set a space limit or something, i dunno'. (I hope i'm not giving Seb any ideas here though... Wink )

50 words!

www email
Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 23:50 NEW

Paul Taylor wrote:

From one metal-mouth to another, I'm praying her treatment goes well. It will all be worth it.

I really appreciate you keeping Missy K in your thoughts. Smile She is much less swollen today and ibuprofen seems to be helping. Last night was rough.

little_fishy_ wrote:

Currently missing my other half Sad

He's gone skiing for the week with his friends. I couldn't afford to go as I'm saving to go travelling, and he has a better paid job than me so could do both! He offered to pay for me to go but I don't think it's fair, plus I'd be the only girl AGAIN, so I sat this one out!

Plus I'd probably massively injure myself skiing... haven't got the best balance/spacial awareness ever.

Awww, what a lucky guy to have such a thoughtful lady. I'm sure he is missing you, as well.

Child care day is finished. I'm going to have some tea and figure out something for dinner.

Posted Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 11:53 NEW

Currently emailing the code monkey to set a 140-character limit on Veggie Vamp's posts.

Seb
Grant Naylor Administrator

www.reddwarf.co.uk

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423  ...   Next Page Last Page
Subscription Options ?Click for an full explanation of subscription options.
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 484 users online right now, and 1 user in chat.