New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425  ...   Next Page Last Page

Currently...

Conferences ::  Garbage Pod ::  Messages in Currently...
Created on 2.3.2009 at 18:51 Views: 7409072 Replies: 21919
RE: Currently...
Posted Friday, March 23, 2012 at 18:57 NEW

Paul Taylor wrote:

Currently working late.Sad

My commiserations, Paul. You do seem to end up working late rather a lot. I know all too well what that's like, i used to deliver to the Bargain Booze shops many years ago, and quite often we would end up working ridiculous hours, and for no extra pay either. I hope you'rre able to have a good night when you eventually get home.

Currently thinking i should make some plans for the weekend, i feel like seeing some live music and getting slightly fermented tommorow night, before coming home and drunkenly putting the world to rights...or wrongs as the case may be depending on how much wacky juice may be consumed...it's been a while..Smile Or maybe i'll try to stay sober again, hmm,..or maybe not..

Currently feeling indecisive.

Freeborn Blog: Harnessing the scientific method for Social & Environmental concern

Edited 23.3.2012 18:58
Posted Friday, March 23, 2012 at 19:53 NEW

Supercat wrote:

Currently hating today!

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope today improves soon! *hugs*

Waiting to find out if I will get to meet a new little one today, or if I have to wait until Monday. I'm so excited! Smile

Enjoying a delicious lunch that Mr. Y. just made for the family. Yum Yum! And....maybe a Pepsi. Wink

Posted Friday, March 23, 2012 at 20:14 NEW

little_fishy_ wrote:

* Cries and runs away to hide *

Awww, feel better soon, hun Sad

Supercat wrote:

Currently hating today!

Ditto.

Paul Taylor wrote:

Shall we just call it quits for today?!

Currently trying to see the brightside, I know it's around here somewhere...

Six?! Do me a lemon, that's a poor I.Q. for a glass of water!!

Posted Friday, March 23, 2012 at 21:12 NEW

studying the sun

This post was brought to you by juggler, dancer, illusionist, Harry

Posted Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 08:38 NEW

Adorabelle wrote:

little_fishy_ wrote:

Supercat wrote:

Currently hating today!

Ditto.

Paul Taylor wrote:

I think we all had a better day yesterday than some poor folk on the M5 today.Sad

Currently not seeing much in the fog.

Posted Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 08:40 NEW

Paul Taylor wrote:

Adorabelle wrote:

little_fishy_ wrote:

Supercat wrote:

Currently hating today!

Ditto.

Paul Taylor wrote:

I think we all had a better day yesterday than some poor folk on the M5 today.Sad

Currently not seeing much in the fog.

We are not doing well are we... Shocked

I am discounting March as utterly rubbish, and am going to start again in April, bright and fresh. (She says now...)

Like a crazy old cat lady... who isn't old, and who doesn't have any cats

Posted Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 08:50 NEW

little_fishy_ wrote:

I am discounting March as utterly rubbish, and am going to start again in April, bright and fresh. (She says now...)

That's the spirit!Smile We'll write off everything so far as practice, and start over.

Posted Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 09:18 NEW

ConfusedPaul Taylor wrote:

little_fishy_ wrote:

That's the spirit!Smile We'll write off everything so far as practice, and start over.

Hopefully I'll be able to stick to this! Haha.

I still have a work conundrum though!

I officially left the Hospital yesterday, but my manager called me in and offered me a full time position (was only part time before), but it's working in Outpatients, which I don't particularly enjoy.
Although there is an office job coming up which would be jobshare, so half OPD, half office based, which I could cope with.

Orrrr the new job which I don't enjoy either... is only 22 hours a week, and less money.

I have a trip round the world to save up for and pay off by August, which I won't be able to do if I take the new job.

SO, the ultimate question: Do I stay at the hospital, get re-interviewed and start again, even though everyone signed a card and bought me a leaving present, but earn full time monies, pay off my holiday and get a mortgage.

OR

Take the new job, be bored out of my mind and irritated by how happy everyone is (it's like being in an episode of Glee in that place), don't earn enough for the holiday or mortgage but be out of the hospital.

My tiny brain actually cannot cope with this decision!

Sorry for ranting and being miserable everyone, I need to get this out my system! My poor laptop has taken the brunt this morning!

Posted Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 11:33 NEW

little_fishy_ wrote:

Although there is an office job coming up which would be jobshare, so half OPD, half office based, which I could cope with.

^This...

little_fishy_ wrote:

Do I stay at the hospital, get re-interviewed and start again, even though everyone signed a card and bought me a leaving present, but earn full time monies, pay off my holiday and get a mortgage.

...and ^this sound like the best options. If your colleagues are worth working with, they'll understand, and if they really like you that much they'll be happy you're staying. I hope for the very best for you whatever you decide. Good luck!

Posted Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 12:28 NEW

Paul Taylor wrote:

little_fishy_ wrote:

^This...

little_fishy_ wrote:

Do I stay at the hospital, get re-interviewed and start again, even though everyone signed a card and bought me a leaving present, but earn full time monies, pay off my holiday and get a mortgage.

...and ^this sound like the best options. If your colleagues are worth working with, they'll understand, and if they really like you that much they'll be happy you're staying. I hope for the very best for you whatever you decide. Good luck!

Thanks Smile

I've got a lot of thinking to do this weekend! But I'm sure I'll get there Smile

Posted Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 12:42 NEW

Currently... Thinking today is a wash out considering the hangover I have is monumental.

Life doesn't have to be perfect - it just has to be lived.

Posted Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 13:06 NEW

Currently catching up with my emails.

Six?! Do me a lemon, that's a poor I.Q. for a glass of water!!

Posted Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 17:13 NEW

Currently reading the news online.

BLUEY

Posted Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 17:19 NEW

Something went pop in my neck and now I cannot turn my head or use my left arm much without being in agonising pain. Joy!

"I give full permission for anybody to fart and laugh at my funeral." - Mrs. Yeckel, April 2012

www email
Posted Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 17:40 NEW

Supercat wrote:

Something went pop in my neck and now I cannot turn my head or use my left arm much without being in agonising pain. Joy!

I hope you get better soon. Sounds horrid.

*Wonders whether the forum's been cursed*

Posted Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 18:05 NEW

Paul Taylor wrote:

Supercat wrote:

I hope you get better soon. Sounds horrid.

*Wonders whether the forum's been cursed*

Pretty sure it is cursed at the moment. The curse of March! Haha, bring on April!

Posted Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 22:11 NEW

Supercat wrote:

Oh, ouch! It sounds like a pinched nerve. Sad

Looking online for antique shopkeeper style bells....I found one that matches the style that I like, however it is far too big. It will look much nicer than the jingle bells that I have tied to the doorknobs (warning sound for any escaping children).

Posted Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 13:28 NEW

wishing people would stop enjoying the weather and come back on the board and post.

Today ive taught a school of goldfish how to attack talkie

This post was brought to you by juggler, dancer, illusionist, Harry

Posted Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 13:32 NEW

Supercat wrote:

Oh dear, not good. Hope you're okay.

Currently feeling very sleepy, i feel a siesta coming on...after i've made some more marmite on toast and a cup of decaffeinated tea.

Freeborn Blog: Harnessing the scientific method for Social & Environmental concern

Edited 25.3.2012 13:32
Posted Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 16:07 NEW

I've had a very busy day. I started it off taking part in the Sport Relief Run the Mile in Dagenham Park. I did 6 miles in an hour running far ahead on a badly coordinated track. However I raised £100 for charity. It was good fun despite my dreary smeg head step dad and half brother loathing it for it's cause. They are like Scrooge and his little boy all year round. I really wish the ghost of christmas past would scare the willies out of them one day. I then returned home to help mum with the shopping and then do some renovating on the garage plus a bit of gardening. Now all I can think about is potatoes and chicken at dinner. And what's on TV tonight.

Charlie Boy

www email
New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425  ...   Next Page Last Page
Subscription Options ?Click for an full explanation of subscription options.
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 497 users online right now, and 0 users in chat.
Registered users online: Stephen Simpson, Simon, simulant1000