New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...   Next Page Last Page

Currently...

Conferences ::  Garbage Pod ::  Messages in Currently...
Created on 2.3.2009 at 18:51 Views: 6868119 Replies: 20774
RE: Currently...
Posted Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 22:05 NEW

Currently also watching Smallville

AIMI

www email
Posted Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 22:06 NEW

Currently freaking out about my coursework wordcount

Should be doing my coursework, but Red Dwarf's more interesting...

Proud member of the RLSG!

Posted Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 22:33 NEW

Currently sitting at my computer waiting 40 minutes (!) for a video file to extract so I can transfer it to my media centre, while my RAID 5 array spends 2 whole days rebuilding itself for the second time in a week which makes my PC run like a dizzy turtle.

email
Posted Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 22:58 NEW

KezZzs wrote:

Currently sitting at my computer waiting 40 minutes (!) for a video file to extract so I can transfer it to my media centre, while my RAID 5 array spends 2 whole days rebuilding itself for the second time in a week which makes my PC run like a dizzy turtle.

Currently now picturing a PC running around with a turtle shell for the monitor!

"How can I be lost if I've got nowhere to go?"
Metallica

email
Posted Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 03:13 NEW

i'm currently not sleeping as we have mice and there is one in my room *cries* but besides that in the day i'm pretty much playing on my dreamcast (mainly because my PS2 has died *starts crying again*), drawing some pictures for my DA and naturally Uni work Very Happy

There are many worlds out there but they share the same sky
- One Sky
- One Destiny

www email
Posted Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 04:03 NEW

Aw! I like mice. They're especially funny when they run up your leg when you're asleep. Twisted Evil

Sorry. I'm just kidding. Don't worry, it will keep it's distance, I'm sure. From the mouse's point of view you're to be avoided as a potential predator. Not that I'm suggesting you're like Diana from V, you're just so much bigger than it is.

Kryten: [SMUG MODE]I can't hang around here saving your necks all day, I think I'll make a start on that ironing.

Posted Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 10:07 NEW

I was beginning to think my house was haunted once as I could often hear a scraping sound coming from the ceiling above. I found that it was actually mice living up in the attic.

I like mice; I used to keep some as pets years ago.

BLUEY

Posted Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 12:23 NEW

Bluey wrote:

I was beginning to think my house was haunted once as I could often hear a scraping sound coming from the ceiling above. I found that it was actually mice living up in the attic.

I like mice; I used to keep some as pets years ago.

We had them in the house too. Not much fun as they ruin things and they're leaving droppings in the house.
But they are sweet looking animals, once one sat in the middle of my bedroom, really cute.
I lay on my bed watching television and noticed something on the carpet from the corner of my eye.
When I moved to take a proper look it got startled and dashed to the skirting-board, reveiling how it got in my room.

Maybe I shouldn't say this, but yesterday I heard a story of someone having a mouse in her pyama's.

I understand they make very good pets.
When I started living on my own, I've thought of a pet. I live in a flat, so I thought a mouse or rat would do well.
But only by the thought of it my mother started screaming 'if you've got a mouse or rat in your house I'll never visit you again!'.
So I know what to do if I don't want my mum in the house, just kidding of course.

Christien

It's logic sir, but not as we know it.

Posted Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 13:24 NEW

Christien wrote:

I understand they make very good pets.
When I started living on my own, I've thought of a pet. I live in a flat, so I thought a mouse or rat would do well.
But only by the thought of it my mother started screaming 'if you've got a mouse or rat in your house I'll never visit you again!'.
So I know what to do if I don't want my mum in the house, just kidding of course.

My grandma used to be terrified of mice. For some reason it was their tails that she disliked.

A strange thing occurred when I purchased one of my mice. I used to keep its cage in my room, and on the very first night I was woken up by a commotion going on inside. I switched the light on to find that the cage's door was still shut, but now there were two mice inside! Somehow a wild mouse, either attracted by my mouse's food or by its being a potential mate, had squeezed its way through the bars. I can only guess that it got through the cage's door where there was a relatively large gap because of the shaping of the bars into a handle. It must have squeezed through with incredible determination though because this was a cage that was designed for mice. Never did any of my pet mice manage to escape from one. Knowing that wild mice are considerably more agile than domestic ones, I simply opened the door (it was on the cage's roof) knowing that the wild one would leap out, which it did. It never returned.

BLUEY

Edited 11.3.2009 20:16
Posted Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 19:33 NEW

Wondering whether to start watching Lost again from season 1

We had mice a couple of years ago. Cute & furry, yes, but also spread disease as they (apparently) wee everywhere and on everything.
Best to get rid if you can.

Move along now. Nothing to read here.

Edited 11.3.2009 19:35
Posted Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 20:08 NEW

well me and my mate went to the company we're with today and they said as long as your other house mates keep being un-tidy the mice are going to stay Crying or Very sad but this year everything seems to be going wrong - 1st as i said before my PS2 has died on me so i can't play Jak and Daxter or Kingdom Hearts and i am obsessed with thoes series's and then i bought a PS3 60GB because that's the only one that plays PS1 & PS2 games, but the person turned out to be a scammer and it costed £270 - thankfully i got that back, but i can't afford to buy one now because not only did i get a phone bill for £150 but also i've found out now i'm not getting my bursury because i haven't been able to pay for my tuition fee yet of £3175 Mad so could anything else go wrong Lol

- One Sky
- One Destiny

www email
Posted Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 23:51 NEW

MDN T1 wrote:

Aw! I like mice. They're especially funny when they run up your leg when you're asleep. Twisted Evil

Sorry. I'm just kidding. Don't worry, it will keep it's distance, I'm sure. From the mouse's point of view you're to be avoided as a potential predator. Not that I'm suggesting you're like Diana from V, you're just so much bigger than it is.

We had a mouse a couple years ago, must have been scratting around for a good 6 months, we could just never get to it as it was under floor boards. Anyway, for such a dinky creature, it managed to chew a hole and consume a whole bag of cat biscuits!
We caught in in the end and put it in the garden where we saw it now and again walking around, such a cute little thing Cool

AIMI

www email
Posted Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 23:52 NEW

Currently watching First Contact

AIMI

www email
Posted Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 00:31 NEW

Aimi Brear wrote:

MDN T1 wrote:

We had a mouse a couple years ago, must have been scratting around for a good 6 months, we could just never get to it as it was under floor boards. Anyway, for such a dinky creature, it managed to chew a hole and consume a whole bag of cat biscuits!
We caught in in the end and put it in the garden where we saw it now and again walking around, such a cute little thing Cool

well apperantly the mother mouse has a litter of babies every 3 weeks or something like that Confused

- One Sky
- One Destiny

www email
Posted Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 00:48 NEW

I used to actually rescue mice from my cat! I don't think we had any in the house though, she caught them outside. She'd catch birds and frogs too.

Kryten: [SMUG MODE]I can't hang around here saving your necks all day, I think I'll make a start on that ironing.

Posted Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 03:50 NEW

Like my mates's cat he brings back little presents for them from mice to Rabbits and even a Phesant once Confused i think he was trying to live up to his name of Tigger Laughing but the way i feel about this place i'm in now i wish i could afford the vet fees and insurance and all that sort of stuff so i could get one but with my luck i'd get a cat who is scared of mice XD

- One Sky
- One Destiny

www email
Posted Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 09:15 NEW

For anyone that is wondering a Kookaburra is a brand of cricket bat Razz

Currently trying to get over just how electric the Old Trafford crowd was last night!! Very Happy Now looking forward to the Liverpool game on Saturday...boy that's gonna be an early start for me :-/ Also excited that I got a ticket for one of Michael Jackson's concerts at the o2 Arena!!!! Very Happy

Please **SPONSOR ME** on the London to Brighton Bike Ride for British Heart Foundation! Very Happy

email
Posted Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 11:34 NEW

Currently enjoying the remaining 7 minutes of my lunch... Make that 6 minutes.

www email
Posted Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 13:22 NEW

Currently hating this month...really really don't like this month. Crying or Very sad
I need to do something to get my mind off it ... I'm thinking two films Gran Torino and Watchmen, then a little cry and then go to ALL THINGS GEEK (A.T.G)- WatchGeek.(Charity edition) to help Rob.

But first laundry!

Quote:

My mind ran away with reality a few years back and now on the phone trying to convince them to come home.

Posted Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 13:32 NEW

Very very BOREDSad

"How can I be lost if I've got nowhere to go?"
Metallica

email
New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...   Next Page Last Page
Subscription Options ?Click for an full explanation of subscription options.
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 188 users online right now, and 0 users in chat.
Registered users online: Metal Sara, Boz, Strat-tastic