New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...   Next Page Last Page

General Series X in production discussion thread

Conferences ::  Red Dwarf on TV ::  Messages in General Series X in production discussion thread
Created on 28.11.2011 at 17:33 Views: 588273 Replies: 1320
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Friday, January 27, 2012 at 11:22 NEW

Last day then! (with audience) hope all who go tonight enjoy it Very Happy

"It's like all the worst people in History are being brought together in one place.... Oh my God there's James Last"

"I happen to know that evey word in your book was published years ago, perhaps you've read the dictionary!"

Posted Friday, January 27, 2012 at 22:55 NEW

...i'm still wondering whatever became of the promised seccond ticket competion. As promised both on the official news here and on the failbook group. I'd told a few people about that in hope they would get a chance to experience what i did last month. 'Tis a shame it turned out to be a false promise, ah well.

Disclaimer; unless i'm missing something and will be proved wrong, but i don't see how...but i researve the right to pretend i was joking in protection of my presious ego if that turns out to be the case Wink

Freeborn Blog: Harnessing the scientific method for Social & Environmental concern

Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 01:00 NEW

Freeborn Leveller - aka The Veggie Vamp wrote:

...i'm still wondering whatever became of the promised seccond ticket competion. As promised both on the official news here and on the failbook group. I'd told a few people about that in hope they would get a chance to experience what i did last month. 'Tis a shame it turned out to be a false promise, ah well.

Disclaimer; unless i'm missing something and will be proved wrong, but i don't see how...but i researve the right to pretend i was joking in protection of my presious ego if that turns out to be the case Wink

Um...there were two sets of competitions run on the facebook group. I know because I entered both.

Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 02:29 NEW

bedfordfalls wrote:

Um...there were two sets of competitions run on the facebook group. I know because I entered both.

Correct, altogether there were indeed two. But my confusion lies here, when you say "there were two sets of competions", are you saying there was another one after these two?;

"So the answers to our last two competition questions were...

Which of these actors has appeared in the most series of Red Dwarf?
d. Tony Hawks

Which of these insults, used by the Cat about Rimmer, appeared in the show first?
b. Alphabet Head

Congratulations to our two winners and thanks again to everyone who entered! We've got another competition coming soon Smile" ~ Facebook group, January 16th

The latter competition was to win tickets for the 20th, the first being for the 13th. Since then there has been no other competition mentioned on the facebook wall, and in the competition section it simply stated something along the lines of 'new competition coming soon', which has now been taken down.

Now, on the 13th January it was stated on the news section of this site that;

"Socially-networked Red Dwarf fans will have the opportunity to win tickets for the recordings on 20th January and 27th January via The Official Red Dwarf Facebook Page over the next two weeks.

The competition to win tickets for 20th January is now live, and will close at 9am on Monday 16th Jan. Another competition will then follow next week for any fans interested in attending on the 27th. One pair of tickets will be up for grabs in each competition - simply answer a fiendish quiz question posed on the Facebook page, and you could be in with a chance of winning"

Now then, on Wednesday the 11th January, the facebook page clearly stated;

"BLUE ALERT! We have two tickets up for grabs to this Friday's live audience recording of Series X. Enter through the link below (the competition closes at 1pm (GMT) tomorrow and please do not enter if you already know that you’ll be unable to make it). Good luck! "

The above competion was the first, the one with the Tony Hawks answer, and according to the wording of this post (and the competition page itself), it was to win tickets for Friday 13th, not the 20th. Therfor the seconed competition, which ended on the 16th, was surely for the 20th, not the 27th.

On Thursday 12th, i posted this This was the second competion, the last competion.

So, my revised question is this, what happened to the competion to win tickets for the 27th?.

Freeborn Blog: Harnessing the scientific method for Social & Environmental concern

Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 14:54 NEW

Correct, altogether there were indeed two. But my confusion lies here, when you say "there were two sets of competions", are you saying there was another one after these two?;

d. Tony Hawks

Which of these insults, used by the Cat about Rimmer, appeared in the show first?
b. Alphabet Head

Congratulations to our two winners and thanks again to everyone who entered! We've got another competition coming soon Smile" ~ Facebook group, January 16th

The latter competition was to win tickets for the 20th, the first being for the 13th. Since then there has been no other competition mentioned on the facebook wall, and in the competition section it simply stated something along the lines of 'new competition coming soon', which has now been taken down.

"Socially-networked Red Dwarf fans will have the opportunity to win tickets for the recordings on 20th January and 27th January via The Official Red Dwarf Facebook Page over the next two weeks.

The competition to win tickets for 20th January is now live, and will close at 9am on Monday 16th Jan. Another competition will then follow next week for any fans interested in attending on the 27th. One pair of tickets will be up for grabs in each competition - simply answer a fiendish quiz question posed on the Facebook page, and you could be in with a chance of winning"

"BLUE ALERT! We have two tickets up for grabs to this Friday's live audience recording of Series X. Enter through the link below (the competition closes at 1pm (GMT) tomorrow and please do not enter if you already know that you’ll be unable to make it). Good luck! "

The above competion was the first, the one with the Tony Hawks answer, and according to the wording of this post (and the competition page itself), it was to win tickets for Friday 13th, not the 20th. Therfor the seconed competition, which ended on the 16th, was surely for the 20th, not the 27th.

On Thursday 12th, i posted this This was the second competion, the last competion.

So, my revised question is this, does anybody want any toast?

Scuttercast- MP3 Version (a Red Dwarf podcast)

Enhanced version is just on iTunes...I think. I don't really sort that bit out...and can't be bothered to check.

Edited 28.1.2012 14:54
Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 15:02 NEW

ori-STUDFARM wrote:

Shocked ohhh no he di'int

Did someone say they wanted toast?

Man in the rubber mask audiobook - (written and read by robert llewellyn)- (most entertaining) Very Happy

email
Edited 28.1.2012 15:02
Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 15:10 NEW

I know...that Freeborn. Stealing your line like that....

Scuttercast- MP3 Version (a Red Dwarf podcast)

Enhanced version is just on iTunes...I think. I don't really sort that bit out...and can't be bothered to check.

Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 15:35 NEW

ori-STUDFARM wrote:

I know...that Freeborn. Stealing your line like that....

Shocking!

"I give full permission for anybody to fart and laugh at my funeral." - Mrs. Yeckel, April 2012

www email
Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 22:15 NEW

Set Report episode 6

Man in the rubber mask audiobook - (written and read by robert llewellyn)- (most entertaining) Very Happy

email
Posted Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 10:13 NEW

I bloody loved the recording on Friday!!! Very Happy Seeing the guys back at their best & a couple of funny smeg ups Razz Shame I didn't get to talk to more people there Sad

Please **SPONSOR ME** on the London to Brighton Bike Ride for British Heart Foundation! Very Happy

email
Posted Monday, January 30, 2012 at 13:52 NEW

edmoore twitter posts for what sounds like model shots

Quote:

model unit moving into K stage where the audience seating was tomorrow.

Quote:

saw some of the models ages ago in prep and had to hold in a bit of a nerdgasm myself.

email
Edited 30.1.2012 13:52
Posted Monday, January 30, 2012 at 14:00 NEW

Talkie Toaster wrote:

edmoore twitter posts for what sounds like model shots

Quote:

model unit moving into K stage where the audience seating was tomorrow.

Quote:

saw some of the models ages ago in prep and had to hold in a bit of a nerdgasm myself.

Saw those Tweets too... very exciting Smile

"I give full permission for anybody to fart and laugh at my funeral." - Mrs. Yeckel, April 2012

www email
Posted Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 08:35 NEW

ori-STUDFARM wrote:

d. Tony Hawks

b. Alphabet Head

Touche Laughing

Posted Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 11:39 NEW

Have these been posted anywhere yet?

Filming model shots(@RichardDGNaylor)

Birds eye view of Studio K (@RichardDGNaylor)

In edit (@RichardDGNaylor)

Relief (@RichardDGNaylor)

Through the eyes of a robot (@bobbyllew)

Dreading it! (@DannyJohnJules)

www email
Edited 1.2.2012 11:42
Posted Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 16:30 NEW

Nice pictures but again not very revealing. I'd like to see Kryten's mask as it appears on-screen.

BLUEY

Posted Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 16:36 NEW

twitter (RichardDGNaylor)

Quote:

Just seen some incredible #reddwarf model shots. Very stylised perfect balance between old school and new school.

twitter (seb)

Quote:

Excited by this Friday's #reddwarf site update. It's going to be a nerd-pleaser, I'll tell you that much.

email
Edited 1.2.2012 18:11
Posted Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 19:30 NEW

Supercat wrote:

Filming model shots(@RichardDGNaylor)

This picture made me as giddy as a school girl. The light obscuring the model is deliberately quite long so you can't tell if Red Dwarf will be the pencil shape or not.

Talkie Toaster wrote:

twitter (RichardDGNaylor)

Quote:

Just seen some incredible #reddwarf model shots. Very stylised perfect balance between old school and new school.

twitter (seb)

Quote:

Excited by this Friday's #reddwarf site update. It's going to be a nerd-pleaser, I'll tell you that much.

Im very excited, can't wait for this Friday. A mix of old and new - perhaps the pencil Red Dwarf cut down?

Posted Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 21:50 NEW

email
Posted Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 21:51 NEW

You can actually see the back end of the big red one!!!

(@RichardDGNaylor)

www email
Posted Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 21:53 NEW

Bloody toaster...

www email
New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...   Next Page Last Page
Subscription Options ?Click for an full explanation of subscription options.
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 373 users online right now, and 0 users in chat.
Registered users online: Smegerama, Simon, longusernamebecausetheforumwantsone