New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...   Next Page Last Page

General Series X in production discussion thread

Conferences ::  Red Dwarf on TV ::  Messages in General Series X in production discussion thread
Created on 28.11.2011 at 17:33 Views: 591742 Replies: 1320
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Sunday, April 8, 2012 at 17:55 NEW

from RichardDGNaylor on twitter

Did someone say they wanted toast?

Man in the rubber mask audiobook - (written and read by robert llewellyn)- (most entertaining) Very Happy

email
Posted Sunday, April 8, 2012 at 22:01 NEW

Looks like the classic Red dwarf look is back.Razz

Posted Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 12:38 NEW

Talkie Toaster wrote:

Shocked

email
Posted Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 23:18 NEW

This from Richard Naylor today.

"Red Dwarf X officially wrapped! The dreads are off."

I'm sure those more computer savvy than me will post the juicy picture Smile

"Jesus... Yes?"

Posted Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 23:28 NEW

KingRichard76 wrote:

Exciting news! Nice to see you about again, KR.

Posted Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 23:30 NEW

Paul Taylor wrote:

KingRichard76 wrote:

Exciting news! Nice to see you about again, KR.

Definitely is Smile Its all coming together. Thank you Sir, its nice to be seen Smile

"Jesus... Yes?"

Posted Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 16:54 NEW

I thought today couldn't get any more exciting, but Howard Goodall has just confirmed his involvement on RDX on Twitter:

@Howard_Goodall wrote:

Just received my first rough cuts of the new @RedDwarfHQ series, looking forward to viewing and putting some music on them. Kipper-time!

Posted Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 17:59 NEW

And just to warn you all, Howard Goodall is tweeting SPOILERS! Luckily it's something I already knew, but I imagine a lot of you don't so beware if following him.

Doug Naylor struggled to get an audience because Dave were worried about the fans leaking Spoilers, and it turns out it's the cast/crew who are the worst for it!! Razz

Posted Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 18:36 NEW

Dan Pendo wrote:

And just to warn you all, Howard Goodall is tweeting SPOILERS! Luckily it's something I already knew, but I imagine a lot of you don't so beware if following him.

Doug Naylor struggled to get an audience because Dave were worried about the fans leaking Spoilers, and it turns out it's the cast/crew who are the worst for it!! Razz

I've just subscribed to him because I'm a fan and I don't see anything spoilerish in this tweets, I'm guessing someone had a word and he deleted them?

Seems clear now anyway if anyone else wants to follow him!

Posted Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 18:38 NEW

So happy Howard is on board!! Thta's another potential cause for concern to cross off the list Smile

Scuttercast- MP3 Version (a Red Dwarf podcast)

Enhanced version is just on iTunes...I think. I don't really sort that bit out...and can't be bothered to check.

Posted Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 18:52 NEW

codename_47 wrote:

I've just subscribed to him because I'm a fan and I don't see anything spoilerish in this tweets, I'm guessing someone had a word and he deleted them?

Seems clear now anyway if anyone else wants to follow him!

Yes, I think he's deleted it Smile

Posted Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 19:47 NEW

its all shaping up rather well, infact its already beat BTE in terms of quality Very Happy

Man in the rubber mask audiobook - (written and read by robert llewellyn)- (most entertaining) Very Happy

email
Posted Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 20:15 NEW

Thrilled Howard Goodall is on board.

Posted Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 20:17 NEW

Paul Taylor wrote:

Thrilled Howard Goodall is on board.

So am I. It'll be great to have his music back in the show.

BLUEY

Posted Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 20:48 NEW

so lets work this out we have

* howard goodall back
* models back
* just the 4 boys on red dwarf
* audiance back

impressive oldschool

email
Edited 26.4.2012 20:49
Posted Friday, April 27, 2012 at 22:59 NEW

Dan Pendo wrote:

I didnt see the spoilers but I know that you and I went to see the same show so I'm guessing it was Episode 3 specific? Thats all I'll ask. Obviously.

"Jesus... Yes?"

Posted Friday, April 27, 2012 at 23:01 NEW

Talkie Toaster wrote:

so lets work this out we have

* howard goodall back
* models back
* just the 4 boys on red dwarf
* audiance back

impressive oldschool

Its just like old times. And I know that theres many people who will be reading the last few posts chuckling to themselves at the accurate irony Smile

"Jesus... Yes?"

Posted Friday, April 27, 2012 at 23:15 NEW

KingRichard76 wrote:

Dan Pendo wrote:

I didnt see the spoilers but I know that you and I went to see the same show so I'm guessing it was Episode 3 specific? Thats all I'll ask. Obviously.

My lips are sealed Smile

Posted Friday, April 27, 2012 at 23:16 NEW

Dan Pendo wrote:

KingRichard76 wrote:

Dan Pendo wrote:

My lips are sealed Smile

Glad to hear it Smile

"Jesus... Yes?"

Posted Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 21:34 NEW

Bobby talking very briefly about Red Dwarf at around 31:00 and 34:00 or so.

http://www.screenjabber.com/podcast/podcastgen1.3/index.php?p=episode&name=2012-04-28_robertllewellyn.mp3

At one point he mentions how they got loads of Tweets from those of us in the audience who said "Its classic Dwarf just like 4, 5 and 6."

At 37:41 he brilliantly describes the third Episode to such fine detail. Yesterday I asked Richard Naylor if our first reactions were going to be kept in, and the fact that in all likelihood it will be - well, Bobby sums it up perfectly about being overwhelmed. I dont think I've ever known another episode (and I know I'm going out on a limb here saying this) which has received such a reaction from the RD audience.

"Jesus... Yes?"

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...   Next Page Last Page
Subscription Options ?Click for an full explanation of subscription options.
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 585 users online right now, and 0 users in chat.