New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...   Next Page Last Page

General Series X in production discussion thread

Conferences ::  Red Dwarf on TV ::  Messages in General Series X in production discussion thread
Created on 28.11.2011 at 23:33 Views: 662787 Replies: 1309
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 23:36 NEW

Dan Pendo wrote:

And just to warn you all, Howard Goodall is tweeting SPOILERS! Luckily it's something I already knew, but I imagine a lot of you don't so beware if following him.

Doug Naylor struggled to get an audience because Dave were worried about the fans leaking Spoilers, and it turns out it's the cast/crew who are the worst for it!! Razz

I've just subscribed to him because I'm a fan and I don't see anything spoilerish in this tweets, I'm guessing someone had a word and he deleted them?

Seems clear now anyway if anyone else wants to follow him!

www
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 23:38 NEW

So happy Howard is on board!! Thta's another potential cause for concern to cross off the list Smile

Scuttercast- MP3 Version (a Red Dwarf podcast)

Enhanced version is just on iTunes...I think. I don't really sort that bit out...and can't be bothered to check.


www
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 23:52 NEW

codename_47 wrote:

I've just subscribed to him because I'm a fan and I don't see anything spoilerish in this tweets, I'm guessing someone had a word and he deleted them?

Seems clear now anyway if anyone else wants to follow him!

Yes, I think he's deleted it Smile


www
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Friday, April 27, 2012 at 00:47 NEW

its all shaping up rather well, infact its already beat BTE in terms of quality Very Happy

Did someone say they wanted toast?


email
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Friday, April 27, 2012 at 01:15 NEW

Thrilled Howard Goodall is on board.


RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Friday, April 27, 2012 at 01:17 NEW

Paul Taylor wrote:

Thrilled Howard Goodall is on board.

So am I. It'll be great to have his music back in the show.

BLUEY


www
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Friday, April 27, 2012 at 01:48 NEW

so lets work this out we have

* howard goodall back
* models back
* just the 4 boys on red dwarf
* audiance back

impressive oldschool

Did someone say they wanted toast?


email
Edited 27.4.2012 01:49
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 03:59 NEW

Dan Pendo wrote:

And just to warn you all, Howard Goodall is tweeting SPOILERS! Luckily it's something I already knew, but I imagine a lot of you don't so beware if following him.

Doug Naylor struggled to get an audience because Dave were worried about the fans leaking Spoilers, and it turns out it's the cast/crew who are the worst for it!! Razz

I didnt see the spoilers but I know that you and I went to see the same show so I'm guessing it was Episode 3 specific? Thats all I'll ask. Obviously.

"Jesus... Yes?"


www
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 04:01 NEW

Talkie Toaster wrote:

so lets work this out we have

* howard goodall back
* models back
* just the 4 boys on red dwarf
* audiance back

impressive oldschool

Its just like old times. And I know that theres many people who will be reading the last few posts chuckling to themselves at the accurate irony Smile

"Jesus... Yes?"


www
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 04:15 NEW

KingRichard76 wrote:

Dan Pendo wrote:

And just to warn you all, Howard Goodall is tweeting SPOILERS! Luckily it's something I already knew, but I imagine a lot of you don't so beware if following him.

Doug Naylor struggled to get an audience because Dave were worried about the fans leaking Spoilers, and it turns out it's the cast/crew who are the worst for it!! Razz

I didnt see the spoilers but I know that you and I went to see the same show so I'm guessing it was Episode 3 specific? Thats all I'll ask. Obviously.

My lips are sealed Smile


www
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 04:16 NEW

Dan Pendo wrote:

KingRichard76 wrote:

Dan Pendo wrote:

And just to warn you all, Howard Goodall is tweeting SPOILERS! Luckily it's something I already knew, but I imagine a lot of you don't so beware if following him.

Doug Naylor struggled to get an audience because Dave were worried about the fans leaking Spoilers, and it turns out it's the cast/crew who are the worst for it!! Razz

I didnt see the spoilers but I know that you and I went to see the same show so I'm guessing it was Episode 3 specific? Thats all I'll ask. Obviously.

My lips are sealed Smile

Glad to hear it Smile

"Jesus... Yes?"


www
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 02:34 NEW

Bobby talking very briefly about Red Dwarf at around 31:00 and 34:00 or so.

http://www.screenjabber.com/podcast/podcastgen1.3/index.php?p=episode&name=2012-04-28_robertllewellyn.mp3

At one point he mentions how they got loads of Tweets from those of us in the audience who said "Its classic Dwarf just like 4, 5 and 6."

At 37:41 he brilliantly describes the third Episode to such fine detail. Yesterday I asked Richard Naylor if our first reactions were going to be kept in, and the fact that in all likelihood it will be - well, Bobby sums it up perfectly about being overwhelmed. I dont think I've ever known another episode (and I know I'm going out on a limb here saying this) which has received such a reaction from the RD audience.

"Jesus... Yes?"


www
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 17:36 NEW

KingRichard76 wrote:

I dont think I've ever known another episode (and I know I'm going out on a limb here saying this) which has received such a reaction from the RD audience.

Polymorph boxer shorts?

Did someone say they wanted toast?


email
Edited 29.4.2012 18:38
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 21:19 NEW

Talkie Toaster wrote:

KingRichard76 wrote:

I dont think I've ever known another episode (and I know I'm going out on a limb here saying this) which has received such a reaction from the RD audience.

Polymorph boxer shorts?

Ok, I stand corrected (on that one occasion) but our reaction (and I'm hoping others from the 7th January recording can confirm/deny this) was laughter and applause. Smile

"Jesus... Yes?"


www
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 21:42 NEW

KingRichard76 wrote:

Talkie Toaster wrote:

KingRichard76 wrote:

I dont think I've ever known another episode (and I know I'm going out on a limb here saying this) which has received such a reaction from the RD audience.

Polymorph boxer shorts?

Ok, I stand corrected (on that one occasion) but our reaction (and I'm hoping others from the 7th January recording can confirm/deny this) was laughter and applause. Smile

From what I can remember, in that episode there were two scenes which produced a strong studio reaction (although one of them wasn't as strong on the 2nd take). Although probably not quite as strong as the Polymorph shrinking boxers scene, it was certainly one of the strongest reaction I've heard from the audience since. However, I do understand the reaction from sitting in the audience will probably sound different than watching it on the TV. That being said, the two scenes I'm talking about we're very, very funny and certainly the best Dwarf since Series VI!


www
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 23:19 NEW

Dan Pendo wrote:

That being said, the two scenes I'm talking about we're very, very funny and certainly the best Dwarf since Series VI!

I never get tired of hearing that Cool

i just hope it speaks well for series X

Did someone say they wanted toast?


email
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at 22:11 NEW

Did someone say they wanted toast?


email
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at 22:17 NEW

Talkie Toaster wrote:

Exciting!!!

Can't wait to see the "Red Dwarf X" logo from the background properly Smile


www
RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Friday, May 4, 2012 at 00:08 NEW

Dudes!!! What are you lot from episode 3 trying to do to the rest of us???!!! I thought that 6 was as good as it was going to get, but now I'm just ACHING to know what the smegaroo happened in 3!!!

Ah, why is there still so long to wait?! And why does time always slow down when I start reading threads like this and realise just how long there is still to wait??!!

Summat to look forward to eh...! Smile

RE: The News we've all been waiting for.
Posted Friday, May 4, 2012 at 04:39 NEW

Shazza wrote:

Dudes!!! What are you lot from episode 3 trying to do to the rest of us???!!! I thought that 6 was as good as it was going to get, but now I'm just ACHING to know what the smegaroo happened in 3!!!

Ah, why is there still so long to wait?! And why does time always slow down when I start reading threads like this and realise just how long there is still to wait??!!

Summat to look forward to eh...! Smile

I apologise, but theres been a few times Bobby (when talking about Filming Series X has mentioned with great enthusiasm Episode 3) on the whole week leading up to that recording Bobby was Tweeting, so was Andrew and Ed Moore - both cast and crew said how "Lemons" was a long shoot.

3 (I feel) will blow this forum, Twitter, and other sites apart (and thats putting it mildly) with people chatting about it, Andrew said a few days before the recording something along the lines that this will be talked about a great deal when it airs.

That said, I cant wait to see the reest of the series and how its all pieced together. Smile

"Jesus... Yes?"


www
New Topic Reply Subscription Options   First Page Previous Page  Page: ...  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...   Next Page Last Page
Subscription Options ?Click for an full explanation of subscription options.
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 1373 users online right now, and 1 user in chat.