[2.0] Picture to sums up your day!

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Iced Gemz, May 5, 2017.

1. Freeborn

Freeborn Flight Co-Ordinator

2. Kittypaws

Kittypaws Flight Co-Ordinator

She's beautiful! :-)

3. Kittypaws

4. NotBigOleDummy

NotBigOleDummy Skutter

sorry, two truths, i'd like to commit to. i was playing with your kittyPaws, attempting my own agenda. trying to solve the mystery of the gifs, the loss of animated gifs. with my own personal animated gif agenda in mind ....

and forgot to delete your paws, even though i so liked them, and put more effort than most, into posting, or speaking of the paused Kittypaws Episode [no, seriously, i posted THAT, on top of what i didn't remember existing], which i worked, for 8 or so straight hours trying to resolve ...... i was playing with your paws for the greater good, so as paws could have movement, and ... spawn.

simply put, i was distraught, about your paws predicament.

seriously .. i was trying to figure out why '.gif's work here and not there [also tried Prof's from future] and forgot, that this was on the preview page ,,, no, no, no, i know, you or anyone else don't knead me, and i totally get it, but seriously, i was trying to find a way to post my OWN animated gif, and was experimenting with yours.....]

but seriously, should you, or any other, Female [or male, so long as yer not in to 'In and Out Bit's'] arrive here, mostly you're Welcome.

Wait. What Was The Question?

Kittypaws likes this.
  5. Kittypaws

Paws.....! :-D

6. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Console Officer

Can someone please explain to me wtf is going on? Why has Yoserian possessed the body of BigOleDummy?

Asclepius and Abe like this.
  7. Kittypaws

I'm not sure.

8. Nikki the Great

Are you scared though? Cos I sure am!

9. Pembers

Pembers Deck Sergeant

How do we know it's you Nikki?

Nikki the Great likes this.
  10. Kittypaws

11. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

By the way, yos, it's spelled Guantanamo, not Guantanomo.

12. Kittypaws

Never mind Guantanamo, try spelling supercalifragilisticexpialidocious..! :-p

Strat-tastic likes this.
  13. Asclepius

Asclepius Supply Officer

I'm not sure I understand this situation... :-S

Yoserian = BigOleDummy? and if so Yoserian = original BigOleDummy?

What the hell is going on here?!

14. Asclepius

Asclepius Supply Officer

That's task for that super spelling child that had his thread on old forum. What was name of this hero?

15. Kittypaws

Mary Poppins.

16. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

If I understand right, this is yoserian, who was NOT BigOleDummy, given that the original BOD account got deleted.

17. NotBigOleDummy

NotBigOleDummy Skutter

precisely. i'm just waiting for my internet to be turned off. i was very very drunk last night and even screaming at walls, but still trying to be funny HERE. i was never BOD, but yes, his account was deleted, and the new system allows one to be instantly approved [i did not expect that, in fact, i was half joking creating this account].

by the way, humourously but seriuosly [guatamononm?]. if you drink excessively, chronicly - [not like cool laid back Onslo from Keeping Up Appearences] or [Lister from Red Dwarf]. Liver Issues a bummer, Pancreas also something to consider, and Appendix???!!! who knew. Then those particular symptoms scare you into drinking even more. and making the symptoms worse. don't pity me, wrong way for me to get ahead, pity, just post 40 advice.

[my computer OS is slowing turning into a HollyHop drive, with two buttons , 'Start' and 'Stop', i'm just waiting for them to remove the keyboard, mouse, and my ability to choose and just provide my programming like TV does]....

i wish they'd turn off my internet already, i've nothing left but to further embarass myself. i give YOU full permission to laugh at my funeral. and please don't judge my spelling, spellchecker tells me it's mispelled but after 3 or 4 educated guesses, i give up.

Guantonomao? Guatonomo? Someone spelled it out for me [Thanks Abe] but, still ... i cannot spell my current location.

tone of this, sans emoticons, was .... humorous toward you all [not mean humourous, more like ... hehe]. how the hell do you spell humorous [or that's it, not to be confused, with 'humerus' bone [which, i broke once, on a night out, drinking with friends, i slipped i fell, with my arm behind my back, my back breaking my arm. upon attempting to stand, i realized my arm was dangling, and really really hurting .... then, beginning to feel the pain of a broken humerus, in front of someone i was trying to impress, now on my feet, i farted for like 30 seconds [seemed like] and i fainted]. i hope my friends laughed. vitally important, that they laughed.

it's the pain, of breaking your humerus, and reallly really hurting, and given others total license to find it, humourous. and post pain, it's one of the funniest things that ever happened to you.

[​IMG]
    :picard:

PeeJayHarvey likes this.
  18. Nikki the Great

Jacob Williamson, the king of the spelling bee, would be appalled by the spelling in here.

Cos I'm the only one who knows the truth about Waterloo station. Don't make me post it.

Asclepius and Abe like this.
  19. Pembers

Pembers Deck Sergeant

20. Freeborn

Freeborn Flight Co-Ordinator