A limey schools a yank!

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by neilold, Sep 30, 2017.

1. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator

Mainly for big old dummy. There is far too much Hollywood and liberal media from your country rounding on trump. It's about time you had a president that stood up for his own country and be proud of it. your national disgrace is Detroit and how your nation has bring let down by its governments with cheap imports and appeasing foreign markets. Detroit is essentially a set off the next mad max movie, also your presidents shouldn't be happy with just sending your troops out to fight other countries wars for them and leaving grieving widowed parents and sweethearts at home. Also there is far too many foreigners coming in your country saying 'my country is a disgrace' really, a disgrace? Kneeling in front of your flag during the anthem, shameful. But still millions attempt to get in,it, despite it being so terrible. I for one, would be proud of a leader prepared to stand up like he has. Admittedly hrs far from a perfect leader but stop apologising for him (collectively I mean) on behalf of your people, that's the shame

2. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Deck Sergeant

Planet Express Hdg, N. America , Earth, Sol System
    Well, I'll start off by telling you I reported this thread as offensive and vulgar. First, I have never sought to put forth my political views to you or anyone else in this forum. As far as 'schooling" me, how do you come by that?. If you had an ounce of brain power you would be too ashamed to admit your ignorance.

Have I said anything at all to offend you? Where do you come off trying to "school" me on MY country? Huh?, Do you live here? What do you KNOW about my country and constitution? Judging from this personal attack on me and the uninformed and crass garbage spewing from your fingers I would have to say nothing. What do you know or understand about the first amendment to OUR constitution? Jack squat from what I just read. I am free to speak my mind in anyway I please if done peacefully. Yes, I support the NFL players kneeling against injustice, so freaking what? I served MY COUNTRY! Twice in fact, how many years DO YOU have of military service? How have YOU served your country? I put myself in harms way SO THEY COULD protest. What do you do? Hide behind a keyboard and spew your rightwing garbage?! Sounds about right to me. I served my country in ways and for LONGER than your "hero" chump. Yeah I can say that, he's OUR chump and with the help of his Russian handlers pretty much stole the election.

What do you KNOW about Detroit? What you see in the movies? I've LIVED in Detroit and believe me (which you won't because you right wingers have no use for facts) its nowhere near as bad as its made out to be.

President chump doesn't stand up for anybody but himself and his Russian handlers when THAT suits him. And for somebody who watches movies 16 hours a day you blame Hollywood?!? Stop watching....... cost them money and get your "voice" heard.

We are a nation of immigrants too by the way. Every single one of us came from somewhere else barring the Native Americans of course. Why should we stop now? Your prejudice belies you.

I expected more from you. Figured that was how your political "thought" went but was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. But like all bitter hateful people you just couldn't keep your bile in check could you?

I would never presume to say things about your country or political leaders, why do you think you have to say things about mine? Crawl back under the putrid rock you slimed out from under and leave me and MY country to your own dark and twisted thoughts.

3. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

Yeah you teach Neilold a lesson!

Nikki the Great, Abe and BigOleDummy like this.
  4. BigOleDummy

And watch.... I'll be the one who gets banned. Geez. Right now I have to go see how to ignore this ............person.

5. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

I wouldnt worry everyone knows neilold is a bozo.

Nikki the Great likes this.
  6. BigOleDummy

Man , I hope not. I really like it here ...... and Love the show! :-) I just don't understand where that came from to tell you the truth. I have been meticulous in staying away from politics here. If I want political talk I go to my political forum. Obviously, that's where talk like that belongs, not Red Dwarf forums. Heck, I don't even mention real politics in the forum election thread! Which I've been having a lot of fun with by the way.

Nikki the Great, Abe and Paul Taylor like this.
  7. Paul Taylor

Paul Taylor Console Officer

Ignoring is the best option. Rise above it! I hope you don't get banned. Your reply was acerbic, but I'd say you were provoked.

Nikki the Great and BigOleDummy like this.
  8. neilold

It's probably come across the wrong way. I wasn't criticising you personally, just the negative way your country seems to be getting at its president, especially via the media. The schooling bit was actually a joke about the irony of someone from abroad talking about another country , my political comments and stance on here are well known.

PeeJayHarvey likes this.
  9. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

The fact that you are a goose is well known

10. neilold

A goose?

11. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

[​IMG]
    Ugly looking thing, isn't it?

12. neilold

What's that got to do with anything?

13. Paul Taylor

Paul Taylor Console Officer

Not to another goose. Which is also the problem with politics.

14. neilold

Oh gotcha, I suppose that applies whatever your politics then, well all I have to say to that then is honk honk

15. BigOleDummy

Ignoring as we speak. I sure hope that's the end of it.

[​IMG]
    A PROUD Goose at that ...................

Only when my feathers are ruffled!
    [​IMG]

And to my fellow geese I'm quite the looker too! ;-)
    Exactly! No one wants to debate or compromise anymore, its all "I'm right and you're an idiot".
    [​IMG]

Nikki the Great likes this.
  16. Pembers

Pembers Deck Sergeant

17. BigOleDummy

Thank you , I appreciate that. :-)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  18. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

Not often I say this but don’t see what the big deal is.... Neil Old has said far worse!

PeeJayHarvey likes this.
  19. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

Completely off-topic, but I just finished reading about how many recent studies have found that conservatives tend to be less capable of seeing the points of view of others than liberals and thus tend to make decisions that benefit them and become angered and confused by any other ideas.

20. Deep_Space_in_the_15th_Century

Deep_Space_in_the_15th_Century Supply Officer

Good thing you said it was completely off-topic, I would have thought it had something to do with this conversation.