Action Figures for My Neice

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by MrDwarf, Jul 15, 2017.

1. MrDwarf

MrDwarf Skutter

Hey Dwarfers, loving this site so far! Great place to get all of my RD news and discussions.

Last month I got Netflix hooked up for my niece on her Ipad and the first series that I showed her was Red Dwarf obviously. To my surprise she loved it (I was surprised as she is only 11 and mainly watched cartoons) and has watched the first 9 seasons already, we are going to watch the new ones together. I want to support her new found passion in RD, so I plan on getting her some nerdy little gifts for her birthday at the end of July.

I have managed to get one of those bundle things that you can get that is only full of Red Dwarf merch, but I feel like most of that is not going to be that cool since it was made to sell these boxes. I want to get some of the older merch, mainly action figured. I am not a big fan of using Ebay so I was hoping that some of you great members could point me in the right direction. I am hoping to get some stuff like this [​IMG]
    Thanks in advance gang!

I talked with some members on here and they didn't seem to want to get rid of their figures (understandably) so instead I checked out this website that someone sent me. There were tons of actions figures that I was able to bid on from http://www.for-sale.co.uk/red-dwarf-figures and somehow won a couple. Needless to say, my niece is going to love her birthday.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  2. Dismembers

Dismembers Deck Sergeant

Welcome to the forum, I'm afraid I don't know the answer here but perhaps @Seb can help?