Agony Ant...

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Ant E, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

I shall respond to any letters by end of play Monday! X

Pembers likes this.
  2. neilold

neilold Science Officer

I knew you loved the mumfie thread

3. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

Bumpity bump.

4. Pembers

Pembers Console Officer

Must be a day/night test.

5. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Three replies due tomorrow!!!

6. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Console Officer

Well, here it is Tuesday morning............ and NO new replies....... imagine that! Starting to doubt @Ant E 's commitment to Sparkle Magic.

7. BigOleDummy

What are you in real life .... a politician? Just changed the narrative without one word of explanation. First it was Monday.......... now tomorrow (today) smh :shake:

8. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

That’s the thing about smeg stirrers. They drown in their own hypocritical smeg.

9. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

At this rate, we might not have all the letters sent in published until the next president is in! Smh

10. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

You of all people dares criticise me for taking my time?

11. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

This is a shambles

12. BigOleDummy

Well you HAVE to admit @Abe has a point there @Ant E . Here it is what...... 5 or 6 pm there and still no twice promised and delayed answers?

Oh, I was going to send one in but then you printed your first batch of clearly made up ones. So I didn't. But now that I think about it....... being the nice neighborly kind of guy I am of course , always looking for the good in my fellow man you see ........ just maybe you were taking letters to you and paraphrasing them in your own words to disguise their senders. Yeah, I bet that's it , huh?
    Anyway, since its clearly going to be awhile till you print anymore letters, I'll go ahead and send one in. We might even see a reply this month!

13. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

I can verify that the first batch were not made up, as I wrote some of them.

14. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

I've got a problem. An addiction. I can't stop having sex. I am always sexing up the ladies and they are always sexing up me. My friends call me sex because of it. I need seven phones just to store all the texts the ladies are sending me. It is a lot of fun, so much so that one of my friends is trying to become me. The problem is, it's starting to hamper my ability to do anything else and affecting my decision-making. A few times it's even lead me to recklessly STOLE. I know I need to stop, but I just can't. What do I do?

B-abe - none ya biz
    AGONY ANT SAYS....

If you last in bed as long as a certain forum member takes to put together a Q&A you will do fine, lad.

15. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

First of all I have not "made up" any of the letters I have been sent. They were ALL submitted by users. How would you know either way? Mind your own business and stop this stirring.
    But don't expect a reply as you have been banned. Again. PErhaps this will teach you not to stick your oar in.

16. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Dear Ant,
    I'm a hat. People keep dumping in me. Please help.

Hattie Hayridge, Job Centre
    AGONY ANT SAYS....

I am sorry to hear this Hattie. Although technically people can dump in you if you are a policeman's helmet (if the said dumper is pregnant). Maybe everyone was having a baby and got caught short....

17. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Ant,
    I think one forum member has given me a rash on my anaconda, should I tell her about it?

I.T chee-balls, Maidenhead.
    AGONY ANT SAYS....

Good heavens. You must see a doctor at once. How ghastly. Who is this individual? They should be banned. Probably Bluey or BigOleDummy. Bet they don't use soap.

18. BigOleDummy

WHAT???!!!! What do you mean BANNED ?!?

So..... you want to focus on ONE sentence in my reply ..... and COMPLETELY IGNORE the following three lines where I said I had rethought it?! That's petty Mr. E , plain and simple. But it DOES show everyone here how you're showing signs of mental decline. I am truly starting to worry about you. Have you had a really bad headache recently? I mean really bad! And you kinda cramped up on your left side too huh? Maybe you should go see a Doctor my friend. :nod::-(:nod:

O.K. o.k. so how long this time you sad little Banner person?

19. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Dear Ant,
    Everyone on this forum is in a clique and it makes me cry. Not enough people are paying attention to me and my really long name when they should. What do I do?

Mr B Onion, UK
    AGONY ANT SAYS....

Whinge and moan about it - that's my advice. Or just create seven billion threads about horror whilst ignoring everyone else's complaints in a selfish, ill-thought manner.

Abe likes this.
  20. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

If you have a question MR B anned, why not submit it to Agony Ant. Why ruin MY thread? Maybe you and Bluey should become agony grandads and moan on about the war and such in your rocking chairs...

Pembers likes this.