An important thread from me to @Bluey

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Ant E, Nov 25, 2017.

1. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Deck Sergeant

The whole premise of the thread was to elicit a reaction from Bluey, correct? Hence the use of the word "goad" :
    goad
    [ɡōd]
    VERB
    1. provoke or annoy (someone) so as to stimulate some action or reaction:

Which, lets be honest shall we, is exactly the whole purpose of this.. Yep, there it is! Right the in the first post of this thread ....... you didn't forget it already did you? .....
    Yep, still there ...... a blatant attempt to "provoke or annoy" ( your favourite and why), when Bluey had already expressed his unwillingness to watch 5 minutes of this "video" in another thread. The only reason for you to start this post in the first place was to " stimulate some action or reaction" by provoking and/or annoying Bluey to pay attention to you. Too bad for you I guess, but it caught my attention too :-D so now I WILL BE paying attention and watching you close.

2. BigOleDummy

:lol:Looks like someone jumped the gun about 5 seconds early :lol::lol::lol:!!! I SINCERELY hope you are not similarly afflicted with an eagerness ............... for quick gratification, shall we say, in real life.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  3. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

What on earth are you talking about you old fool? @Bluey stating he didn’t want to watch a five minute video is in THIS VERY THREAD (third one down after you butted in, if it Helps you find it quicker)! So it wasnt me “goading”. The evidence you’ve provided as “goading” is not “in another thread” it’s a direct response to my original post....! You’re getting confused (again) and stirring (again) and poking your nose in (again).

Get your facts straight in future!!!!!

4. Ant E

I am gratified! Because you’ve proven both Bluey and yourself to be deluded old goats...

5. Ant E

Do it now!!!!! :sulk:

6. BigOleDummy

Yeah, you're right at that it seems. Only thing I can say is its just that this thread is so boring that time just seems to stand still.

7. Ant E

8. BigOleDummy

"Barking orders. Bossing people around. All your hallmarks, Modbluey". - @simulant37"

Modbluey or ModAnt?

9. Ant E

I should be a mod. You’re quite correct. Shame you weren’t correct before. Where’s my apology?

Surprised mod Bluey hasn’t poked his nose/binoculars in yet. Must be on a date with Mavis (or busy “watching YouTube videos”)! :roll::roll:

10. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

No, the video doesn't interest me.

11. Asclepius

Asclepius Deck Sergeant

Interesting that Red Dwarf series X, when broadcasted in the Czech Republic, was marked with BBC logo in the end of each episode. I'm curious if this will be also with XI + XII.

Ant E likes this.
  12. Ant E

Thank you for showing an interest. @Bluey was ungrateful and @BigOleDummy interfered!!!!

Asclepius likes this.
  13. Asclepius

Asclepius Deck Sergeant

Shame! Logos are interesting!

14. BigOleDummy

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, when its ME answering its interference , when its Asclepius answering its "Thank you"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for showing an INTERTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! I detect a double standard here....:wave:

15. Ant E

Correct !

16. BigOleDummy

:sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk: