And a biscuit factory?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Jtherva, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Jtherva

Jtherva Skutter

In the part where they meet the creator Rimmer says, "all I wanted was a sitcom and a biscuit factory".
    Is there something significant about biscuit factories or was it just a random line? I was kind of suprised by it.

Thanks

2. Spm_V1

Spm_V1 Third Technician

Really suprised he didn't say "a leasure centre" :lol:

3. mrtrebus

mrtrebus Second Technician

Random. But sounds like a good idea, Rimmer running a high class biscuit factory, maybe with Kryten helping him & causing loads of mishaps on the production line, biscuits flying everywhere! Mustard in the custard creams, undigestable digestives!! & at the end of every episode they could sit down & have a cuppa along with one of Kryten's new type of biscuit which would be a really whacky flavour like horse & artichoke rich tea! & Rimmer would say "Kryten my good man you really take the biscuit!"

Hope this gets the green light, would obviously be cheaper to make than RD. They could call it Taking The Biscuit!!

4. Strata

Strata Skutter

Did you notice the idea Lister dismissed -Cat's idea of a show about Cats- was the only one to actually exist :lol:

5. TheAmazingDannyKing

TheAmazingDannyKing Catering Officer

That would have been epic. xD

6. Miranda

Miranda Skutter

I was mid-dunk of a digestive when I read this and it totally put me off my snack, but I have to say that for some reason the thought of this has amused me far too much!

7. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

I thought it was funny because I have always wanted a biscuit factory.