Anyone doing anything special this weekend?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by SimplePlan2k8, Apr 9, 2009.

1. SimplePlan2k8

SimplePlan2k8 Third Technician

So, this really is going to be a unique weekend (well, that is if the future holds no more Dwarf, which I doubt the way it's looking!) and I was wondering whether anyone has got anything special planned for this once in a lifetime moment?

Personally, I'm watching them on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and then on the Monday, hacing a load of mates over to watch the whole thing again in it's entirety. Also going to watch a few old series time permitting during the day :P

Cannot wait for this weekend!!!! The boys from the Dwarf are back!

2. IronMaid666

IronMaid666 Third Technician

i'm watching them friday saturday & sunday nite while i'm recordin them to dvd. then spending monday all day watching them over & over again & shouting I WANT MORE DWARF!!!!!!!

3. Stephen

Stephen Guest

I'll be recording them on my Video Home System cassette recorder. Then watch Dave Ja Vu. Do the same each night then on Monday watch all 3 again as well as the behind the scenes documentary.

4. jacksmith

jacksmith Catering Officer

Currently watching all the series, on III now, On last day oooh it's along way back to earth!

5. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I'm just going to finish watching my recently purchased Just the Smegs DVD, then watch Only the Good in preparation for Back to Earth.

6. Keir_FTGL_Shiels

Keir_FTGL_Shiels Catering Officer

I won't be indulging in Dave's Live chat feature.

Why would I spend my Dwarf viewing time huddling over my computer instead of paying full attention to the programme? I understand the idea of chatting at 9:30, but not at 9 p.m.!