Anyone ever seen the Ashens movie?

Discussion in 'PARALLEL DIMENSIONS' started by Snow Cloud, May 19, 2017.

1. Snow Cloud

Snow Cloud Console Officer

Ashens is a youtube guy who reviews ..pretty much everything from Old Consoles to poundland stuff. He has a movie (that is up on youtube, by him and put there on purpose for free so its ok to watch and promoted by him quite a lot)

The reason I mention is because Robert Llewellyn is in it as his old professor. Also him and a friend mention Red Dwarf a bit when tasting those mixed up Jelly beans in a video.

The movie isnt too bad actually a bit of silly fun. Ashens himself are interesting videos to watch as well if you are ever bored and want to watch a man talk about old hamburgers in a can and things.

2. Pendo

Pendo Supply Officer

Yes, I watched this when it first came out. TBH I thought it was pretty poor. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's for people who know and understand who Ashens is. If you follow him on YouTube then I'm sure you'll get a whole lot more from watching this than I did (I was only watching it for Bobby).

As with all films though, I would recommend anyone watch it and form their own opinions.

3. Snow Cloud

Snow Cloud Console Officer

Yeah with no real knowledge of Ashens I can seem why you wouldnt like it. Most internet series to big movies (Like the angry video game nerd) tend to be a little cheap and self indulgent but usually have something in it for the people who like the online show.