Anywhere else to keep up to date with cast member's whereabouts?

Discussion in 'PARALLEL DIMENSIONS' started by thinkingman, Jul 3, 2017.

1. thinkingman

thinkingman Third Technician

Hello fellow Smegheads,

I know that the website sometimes has updates as to the whereabouts of cast members but I was wondering if there's anywhere else people look?

Thanks,
    Jon

2. Dismembers

Dismembers Deck Sergeant

3. DivineVarod

DivineVarod Catering Officer

Their Twitter accounts?

4. thinkingman

thinkingman Third Technician

Thank you for your replies. I guess I was looking for a more central location that just said where they all will be that you guys use, but never mind!

Robert Llewellyn hasn't updated his blog since 2015, which is understandable since RD and Fully Charged have taken up a lot of his time.

Chris Barrie is the only one I can see that has a list of events he will be at.

Monitoring their Twitter accounts for mentions of events they will be at is probably the best option.

5. Seb

Seb Captain Staff Member

To give you a peek behind the curtains, when I do the roundups for the site the places I generally check are:

- Robert and Danny's Twitter accounts
    - The individual sites for all the conventions (yes, this is a long and tedious process, which is part of the reason why I do roundups, to try and save other people having to do it!)
    - Ents24 for lists of Craig's gigs

The problem with convention listings is that they're often subject to change, and sometimes aren't announced very far in advance. If you look for the Showmasters and MCM chains of events, though, they're the most likely ones to have appearances from Robert, Chris, Danny and sometimes some of the others. They do show up at smaller conventions, too, but that's often very much more on an as and when basis.