Avoiding spoilers?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by OurJud, Mar 22, 2009.

1. OurJud

OurJud Deck Sergeant

Are you avoiding Dave, this section of the forum, and the website's front page for fear of spoilers?

I certainly am. Come the 10th there won't be anything we don't already know... that's all speculation, of course, because I'm avoiding any news :?

2. Mardroid

Mardroid Console Officer

I can understand that, but I've been reading all the updates!

Apart from the 'accidental' Dave synopsis last week* most of the spoilage has been pretty mild though, more tasters than anything.

*Minor spoilers:[ I could have done without the blurb in the third episode synopsis. Still we don't know how it will be resolved or what nature the danger will be. ]

3. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I don't think either the official site or Dave will reveal anything too major.

Personally, I'm loving all the Wednesday and Friday updates.

4. TheAmazingDannyKing

TheAmazingDannyKing Catering Officer

No, because I'm not too bothered about minor spoilers, we already know the vague premise too the episodes.

I doubt they'll reveal the ending or the main concept of the shows yet, and of course, the gags, so I'm just loving the updates.

5. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

The new shows will probably total around 69 minutes and we've had a limited amount of snapshots so for me we've not been spoiled that much at all.

6. aceduder

aceduder Catering Officer

I think the amount of info given has been just right so far. A few pictures, a basic overview of the epuisodes and some behind the scenes stuff, enough to whet your appetite but not too much to spoil it when it arrives!

7. OurJud

OurJud Deck Sergeant

Each? No wonder we're only getting three. Mind you, with all the ad breaks how much undiluted RD does that mean we'll be getting? You see, avoiding updates and latest news does have it's disadvantages.

8. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Twenty-three minutes each minus adverts. Therefore, 69 minutes in total.

9. ch

ch Catering Officer

Only the 'accident' spoiled things for me, the rest have been teasers without revealing too much (ie what's it about).