BACK To DWARF! We're Flying In FRIDAY! READ ON!

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by RadioGardman, Apr 8, 2009.

1. RadioGardman

RadioGardman Skutter

Well, thanks to lots of great people HERE, and the encouraging words of Talkie Toaster, who mentioned to us that you have really tasty muffins in England, we're GEARED UP AND READY TO FLY TO THE UK TO WATCH THE RETURN OF THE BOYS FROM THE DWARF!!!!

We'll be trying to out-run credit adjustors, airport security personnel and worried psychologists along the way, but get ready fellow Smeg Heads, 'cause your kindred spirits from the US are arriving at Heathrow late Thursday evening to celebrate the return of the DWAAARF!! We got a great invite from our pal Steve to hang out with a clan of fans in Bath, and will be blogging and recording our misadventures along the way!

We'd love to get your feedback about this unorthodox idea, so feel free to hit us up with comments, etc!

Our BRILLIANT commentary about the odyssey is here: http://backtodwarf.blogspot.com/ and we'd really enjoy hearing from you!

Be Seeing You!

Gard

2. goldy_T_O_T

goldy_T_O_T Deck Sergeant

Ont Canada eating cat nip and drinking Milk
    Wow cool. Looking forward to reading about your adventures.

3. NoNewWaveNoFun

NoNewWaveNoFun Skutter

This is gonna be brilliant!!

Any fans from Bath who want to share a pint this weekend, send me a message and I will give you my mobile number.

Can't wait!!

Malcolm

4. jacksmith

jacksmith Catering Officer

Cool, but in your blog it states that BTE is the final three episodes of RD, all i can say is, i hope you're wronger than wrong!

5. Elwood

Elwood First Technician

If anything, its the first Three episodes of the new Red Dwarf!