Bathroom duty

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Abe but more Christmassy and all, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Abe but more Christmassy and all

Abe but more Christmassy and all Deck Sergeant

Fun story from tonight.

At the camp we're staying at, there are bathrooms. They are the cleanest, nicest camp bathrooms I've seen, except when the curtains blow open. However, there's the slight issue that bathrooms are still bathrooms and thus need cleaning. As such, our crew got assigned bathroom duty today.

Since we had to close the bathrooms for obvious reasons, we had to redirect people to the bathrooms across the road instead. Lo and behold, I got the job of sending people away. It was like working as a walmart greeter in a slightly nicer work environment with slightly nicer benefits.

2. neilold frankincense and myrrh

neilold frankincense and myrrh Flight Co-Ordinator

what a riveting story, you really must tell me it again some day

3. Snow Cloud

Snow Cloud Console Officer

Abe this is the weirdest topic ever. I cant tell if its the worst or the best. Anyway if you can fit a little @Tex_Rimmer into this story i would approve.

4. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Skutter

I am pleased to see you are taking your job to heart Abraham. It is heart warming to see someone devoted to their craft.

5. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Nice story, Abe. I'm impressed that you managed to use word bathroom or bathrooms seven times in a single post, which I'm guessing is a forum record.

6. FeeBeeBells

FeeBeeBells Deck Sergeant

This is bringing back horrible repressed memories of cleaning bathrooms at a Petrol station / truck stop and having to keep track of the key which was kept on a big stick keyring that the truck drivers had to ask for since the shower block was locked. Not sure which was the worse one to clean, since the toilets block next to the main building which was never locked, was outside and exposed and always had frogs and spiders but had the occasional snake as well. One of my earliest memories is a snake in out toilet that was on the veranda when I was threeish and watching Seasame Street at the time it was removed and taken away from the house.

7. Saint Nikki

Saint Nikki Console Officer

8. Abe but more Christmassy and all

No, as the place was only built five or six years ago.

9. Abe but more Christmassy and all

Bathroom duty more like bathroom dooty ahahahahaha lol