best ever episode?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by mrsmith, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Chief_Eunuch

Chief_Eunuch Skutter

Queeg, though Parallel Universe is a close second. Actually can I nominate the whole of Series 2?

2. doggett

doggett Second Technician

Rimmerworld.

:-D

3. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

I can't really choose out of Gunmen, Stasis Leak, White Hole, Quarantine, Back To Reality!

4. Darkhorse

Darkhorse Third Technician

To Ganymede & Titan, Yes Sir I've Been Around !
    Body Swap is always one I go back to, so many laugh out loud moments....................me arm, me arm, you've lost me arm !!!..............I've lost ya watch too ! :lol::lol::lol:

5. petetranter

petetranter Catering Officer

Todays update on Dave contained the following:

" For example, the relationship and the conversations between Rimmer and Lister could take place anywhere. You may have to replace the word ‘scutter’ occasionally, but at times their discussions of life, sex and social standing echo the endearing wit and pathos of Steptoe.

Take the Red Dwarf episode ‘Marooned;’ Rimmer and Lister’s Starbug journey is cut short by a giant fireball causing them to crash onto an ice-moon (hardly a setting for Harold and Albert, I grant you. But bear with me). Isolated and forced to survive, the pair exchange truths, reminiscences and feelings so touching and yet hilarious you know there is more to Red Dwarf than spangled suits. One of my favourite exchanges involves Rimmer accusing Lister’s big bottom of resembling “two badly-parked Volkswagens.”

:-)

6. jacksmith

jacksmith Catering Officer

Marooned is the best in my opinion, not quite the funniest but when Rimmer is commending Lister for his sacrafice and the stories of their first time's are the best momments of Dwarf, well next to "You'll bonk anything won't you?"