Books You've Read Recently

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by FeeBee, May 19, 2017.

1. Kittypaws

Kittypaws Flight Co-Ordinator

Brilliant fella. Way ahead of his time, as it were.

BigOleDummy likes this.
  2. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

The Hitchhikers Guide radio drama is my most listened to thing on audible (Red Dwarf books are a close second) I need to finish reading them again.

Still have not finished the last book I mentioned but started The Prince by Jillian Dodd since I have it on kindle and it is easier to read off my phone when babysitting then it is to read a physical book, especially when the kids want to sit with me. Will try to finish them both during my lunch breaks since I am back at work this week.

3. Kittypaws

Kittypaws Flight Co-Ordinator

I've never actually heard an audio version of HGTTG, though I'm certain Stephen Fry did one.

4. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

Stephen Fry did do one, but the radio drama has a number of actors that did the TV series. Radio series came first.

Since I last posted I have completed The Prince, The Eagle and The Society all in the same series by Jillian Dodd

The Selection, The Elite, The One, Happily Ever After, The Heir, The Crown all in the same series by Kiera Cass

The Gender Game and currectly reading The Gender Secret a series of books by Bella Frost