Bring MR FLIBBLE back for sale!!

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by stephypops, Oct 19, 2009.

1. stephypops

stephypops Catering Officer

I think we should start a petition to get Mr Flibble back into production!
    I am desperate for a Flibble at a reasonable and affordable price and have emailed T-2 with no response on whether they are going to make any more.

Flibble Rocks!

:-)

2. stephypops

I simply cannot believe it! (Kryten - Series 7) [head explodes]

There is a Mr Flibble hand puppet on ebay new in package that has been relisted as it was on buy it now for £50 last time. It didn't sell obviously (unless the seller has more than one in stock) and they have put it on an auction starting at 99p, however the auction doesn't end until Saturday this week and its already over £20 in bids, I don't think I can afford him at this rate :-(... I am very sad :-(

3. Weevil

Weevil Deck Sergeant

Hey Thanks!!! :lol:

4. Spaceman

Spaceman Supply Officer

Your never gonna get ur filthy mitts on Mr Flibble, he's mine I tells ye mineeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

muahhhahhahah!!

5. stephypops

Yes that was a personal one for you flibble lol :lol:

6. stephypops

That's not very nice, if I get him then a hex be on your head m'laddo! :lol:

7. stephypops

Well Mr Flibble went for £57 plus £2 p&p charges on ebay. Some lucky bidder somewhere has gotten themselves a sought after piece of RD memorabilia.

8. Weevil

Weevil Deck Sergeant

I think thats the most I've seen one go for. There was an Australian seller on ebay a couple of months ago selling the puppet at a buy it now price. Even with the postage from Oz it was way cheaper than £57, so I bought 2 from him (which I am not selling), I also gave the heads up on this seller to some people on here. If I can find the sellers ID I'll PM you.

9. stephypops

Cheers Flibble! :-)

10. steff85

steff85 Second Technician

I have sadly put my mr flibble on ebay, hes not that cheap but i really need the money which is why i am selling him in the first place, hes cheaper than what I paid. just thought I'd put it here incase anyone is interested he is 39.99

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220508229978&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

11. Weevil

Weevil Deck Sergeant

Thats a shame. I remember you were really happy when you bought him and the picture of you both is great.

12. stephypops

The details you emailed me Flibble were great thanks but he doesn't have any in his ebay shop and ebay took away the function to message a seller unless they had an item for sale you were asking the question about to try to eradicate transactions taking place outside of ebay so I can't email him :-( Oh well, unless someone has brought the one that is for sale on this thread I might try there next! :-)

13. Weevil

Weevil Deck Sergeant

OK will keep my eyes open though and give you the nod if I see anything

14. Ant the Dragon

Ant the Dragon Flight Co-Ordinator

There's not enough merchandise for the over 80's!!!

15. morfoz

morfoz Skutter

There was mention of an australian retailer selling the mr flibble on ebay, but the poster had lost the details.
    Well here it is www.popcultcha.com.au.
    Have wanted a Flibble for RD mad daughter for ages and followed the somewhat unfortunate escapades of those trying to obtain one on ebay and the problems which then ensued. A couple of posters in those threads mentioned this site so I kept an eye on it checking every now and again.
    Well last week there he was sitting under the RD merchandise tab ready for sale at 27 aussie dollars plus p&p . This works out at £16. So I went for it and bought 2 (considering the prices on ebay) and with p&p this came to 71 aussie which is around £40, order accepted, packed and now in post, have ordered other things from Australia and these get here sometimes quicker than cds from Jersey or items from London.
    Fingers crossed the royal mail will get the post through and it will be here by Xmas....we shall see...and I have no reservations about the company as other posters received theirs when they did the same as me, just wonder where they keep finding the stock or whether they are raiding the asian production warehouses where the last few boxes are stored.:-D
    Will re visit post when arrived and let you know, if can manage this new fangled technology may even see if a photo can be uploaded

morfoz

16. Weevil

Weevil Deck Sergeant

Popcultcha are really good, fast delivery and mint condition items

17. RedDwarffan2982

RedDwarffan2982 First Technician

Popcultcha also provided my mr flibble and he is one of my favorite red dwarf items I own. It was even in it's oringinal packaging (well WAS) I think he brought a couple boxes worth of mr flibbles and then decided to sell them when they became rare, like they are now. still am glad he sold them :-D

18. morfoz

morfoz Skutter

They arrived today, :shock: exactly as has been described, T-2 and proper merchandising, 1 for daughter and a spare (for me !!). Buy from here and ignore the ebay......its all in the hex !:lol::lol:

19. RedDwarfObsessive

RedDwarfObsessive Second Technician

Just ordered my Fibble from the Australian guy for my 15th birthday :-D
    Cant wait now :-)

20. OzTORDFC

OzTORDFC Catering Officer Fan Club Team

I got my Mr Flibble from 'Minotaur' in Melbourne. I was there for a couple of days on holiday (I live in Adelaide), and there Mr Flibble was, sitting on a shelf! Had to buy it (naturally!).