bte part 3 not on YouTube

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by jaybo1973, Feb 15, 2012.

1. jaybo1973

jaybo1973 Catering Officer

I fully understand everything that everyone has added to this thread. At the end of the day, back to the original post, part 3 wasnt available so I never watched it anyway. It was one lunch time when I was alone at work and I fancied watching something; I am not down the car boot sale on a Sunday morning trying to flog hooky stuff. I never thought I would feel the full force of the Red Dwarf police. All will be judged in the end by the inquisitor and my conscience is clear

Just to add, Youtube is the greatest invetion off all time; if you think of a song, an old tv theme tune, a clip from a movie you havent seen in years or you cant remember the name of, it delivers. I was just humming, no easy way out from Rocky 4; within moments, I was listening to it. Agreed, its not for watching full episodes of shows, but it is fantastic for a nostalgia trip.

2. Cappsy

Cappsy Second Technician Fan Club Team

I'm no stranger to tormenting or watching things on YouTube I've not bought, what I was commenting on was your dodgy logic you justify your actions with. Buying previous DVDs absolutely does not give you any extra right to pirate Back to Earth, so it's silly to use that argument as a justification.

3. jaybo1973

jaybo1973 Catering Officer

Maybe my logic was a bit dodgy lol. Thing is, if I had of watched it on youtube that day, and it had of been better than I remember, I would of bought the DVD, so it is good for advertising. More dodgy logic :-)