Can you list all the episodes?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Sarah, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Sarah

Sarah Console Officer

Can you name all the red dwarf episodes and in the right order?
    You don't have to type all the episodes just say how far you got. I'm expecting a lot of all the episodes(be honest!)
    My memory is so bad at this sort of thing:-D

2. Callisto252

Callisto252 Supply Officer

Ooh, I was about to say yes, then remembered I don't know series 8 very well (have only watched it about twice!). So I'll have a go at series 8:

Back in the Red parts 1,2 and 3 (Well at least it's an easy start!)
    Cassandra
    Pete part 1 & 2
    Krytie TV
    Only the good.

Really not sure about the middle ones though!

3. djmcbell

djmcbell Supply Officer

Nope. I would get to series 4 (and 5) and get lost. I'd have a good chance at series 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, BTE (part 1, 2, 3 - how clever I am!) and X.

4. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Season one: This season was fairly straight-forward for me, but I wasn't 100% certain about the order of Balance of Power and Waiting for God. After a bit of thinking I managed to get them the correct way around.

Season two: Here I began to really struggle and nearly messed up the order. It's easy enough for me to remember that Kryten is the opening episode and that 5th is Queeg and 6th is Parallel Universe, but the order of the other three gave me lots of problems. After a lot of thinking I finally managed to get them correct.

Season three: Again it's those episodes in the middle giving me problems, and at last I stumbled by putting Bodyswap before Timeslides.

It would probably be the same with subsequent seasons. What goes first and last is the easy part - it's the order in the middle that causes me problems.

5. Dismembers

Dismembers Deck Sergeant

I could easily name all the episodes and get each episode in the right series however its the exact order I'd struggle with. I can do the 1st and last without thinking too much but in some series its episodes 2-5 I'm a bit hazy on the order.

6. OurJud

OurJud Deck Sergeant

Yes.

7. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

I wish but no not for Red Dwarf. I used to be able to list every episode in order for Stargate SG-1 but can't even do that anymore.

8. Strat-tastic

Strat-tastic Flight Co-Ordinator

I used to be able to recite (or ususally sing to myself while walking) the whole of Marillion's Misplaced Childhood album. I haven't tried in a while, so may be a bit rusty...

But eps of RD, probably not.

9. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

Yes I can.

10. longusernamebecausetheforumwantsone

longusernamebecausetheforumwantsone Second Technician

I can list them all, but I might flip flop the order of some mid season shows (Timeslides/Bodyswap, Thanks for../BTL, etc).