Canon-wise is lister really smelly?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by dodgebizkit, Oct 26, 2012.

1. dodgebizkit

dodgebizkit Deck Sergeant

it would only smell like ass if you went to sniff my lip and your nose touched it, because we all know why your nose is brown :P

come on mannnnnnn, who doesn't want to smell lister? Apart from craig Charles, who calls him a flashback :P

random question - what did you make of the whote bte thing woth the guys in coronation street? I assume you don't have that show over there, or any exposure to the accent/dialect/slang used there, chuck pal love sir, so how did you react to that whole thing as someone who had no idea as to what was going on? Or could you kind of work out what the hell was happening?

You are the only guy in the word to get a topic bar that doesn't have a single nut in it :P

2. Reznor

Reznor Guest

lol ummm no my nose would never touch your lip! your explanation/lies is horrible :P
    can kryten even smell? i would think rimmer couldn't either being dead and all ..
    as for the coronation street thing i have seen the show a couple times on CBC (boring Canadian channel)
    hah i can work most of it out but soaps are just LOL and british ones are equally as bad or worse.. and seeing craig in it is just weird so seeing it in red dwarf was equally as weird.. and the starbug car... and that asian guy...i dunno screams pete 1 :P
    see i almost didn't get the topic bar thing i dunno what the hell topic bar is! but remembered it from dwarf :-D

3. dodgebizkit

I know, I mentioned Topics on purpose haha they are a random chocolate bar that no one buys for themselves but every now and again someone gave you one as a kid haha I cant wecen remember how they taste, but they are small but priced at the same price as any other chocolate bar but they aren't nicer or don't have anything special that makes people think "oh I fancy a topic bar" when they can buy a lion bar for the same price and its like twice as big :P do you have lion bars over there? I cant remember but north America tends to have most nestle stuff that we have

4. Reznor

Reznor Guest

lol we don't have topic bars or ...lion bars here ahah lion bar? really? :P

5. dodgebizkit

hehe
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

most likely you have an equivalent :P

6. Reznor

Reznor Guest

hmm that kinda looks like a big snickers bar or mr big :P
    aero bar, crunchie, toblerone, scorbar, kit kat, rolo, mars, smarties, caramilk, m&m's, twix, hersheys with almonds, coffee crisp, crsipy crunch, reese's pieces are the good ones here :P wow lot of bars :O

7. dodgebizkit

hehe someone's gonna be a fatty :P yeah its just like mr big :P I remember the crunchy version of snickers, that was awesome, used to eat them all day :P

you guys don't get cadburys that sucks,... well I found a few places that sell cadburys at inflated prices :P you need to try a wispa gold, cadburys crème egg and twirl, they are mouthgazms :P

8. Reznor

Reznor Guest

ohhh we get cadbury i forgot many of them :P
    [​IMG]
    soooo good :P

9. dodgebizkit

Ohhh they are gorgeous, different packaging to ours hehe

10. Reznor

Reznor Guest

[​IMG]!!
    and were wayyyyy off topic here
    trivia time and no google!
    what was the chocolate bar lister ordered in bodyswap then what does cat retort with? yea yea it;s easy yet on topic hmm it really isnt... umm lister smells like your upperlip?? k there we go :-)
    and if you gooogle!! i swear!...git :P

11. dodgebizkit

I remember the bar that came out was a toffee crisp lol but I don't remember what he called it, a chewy nutty bar or something? He also got a strawberry milkshake out

12. Reznor

Reznor Guest

lol i forget :P

13. dodgebizkit

Google it!:P

14. Reznor

Reznor Guest

lol okay i shall! and linking those cookies keeps making me hungry im gonna turn into rob i would also have to shrink 2 feet :P

*drum rolllll*
    google the magic 8 ball sayssss
    "LISTER: Milk shake and a crispy bar."
    "CAT: Your Lucky you didn't order a double cheese burger!"

good ol google :-)
    and cadbury....

15. dodgebizkit

Now I fancy a McDonalds... A double cheeseburger and a milkshake would go down nice right now, though I really want a six-pack lol... Talking about the stomach one but the beer one would be nice too xD Unfortunately my belly is a little bit more like a keg right now xD too many curries, chocolate bars and lazy days hehe

Oh, and I washed my lip IT NO LONGER SMELLS LIKE LISTER :twisted:

16. Reznor

Reznor Guest

meh dairy queen milkshakes are sooooo much better :P
    do you have dairy queen over there?
    mmm k now i want a blizzard even tho its cold as .....! and it's going to go to -40 sooon!
    - *(@$&*(@& 40! :P

17. dodgebizkit

Dairy queen = a man in a skirt selling milk? :P

18. Reznor

Reznor Guest

lol close
    [​IMG]

19. dodgebizkit

WOW that smeg looks amazing... Why don't we get that over here :-( NOT FAIR

20. Bluey