Chester in Wales

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by tommytomato, Jun 7, 2011.

1. tommytomato

tommytomato Skutter

Hi all

New to the forum, big Red Dwarf Fan, watch it for many years, got the DVD's Full Set.

Wonder if any one could help, I have parnets visiting Chester in Wales, where can I point my folks too buying me some Red Dwarf Tshirts in Chester ?

I've done a bit of searching haven't be able to pin point a store that would sell them, its a bit hard since I'm in the South West of Western Australia.

Any ideas please

thanks TT

2. SixthDwarfer

SixthDwarfer Supply Officer

Probably non-existant. Your best bet is to order online. Play and Amazon have a limited selection of Red Dwarf t-shirts. As far as I recall, there's the Ace Rimmer, Twat It! and Kryten ones available. Or check eBay for somebody selling a vintage one.

3. bedfordfalls

bedfordfalls Deck Sergeant

Sadly, there is no market for Red Dwarf T-shirts as an ebayer was found to make no significant profit selling twenty or so knock-offs. 8)

4. Andrew

Andrew Executive Officer

Oh do grow up.

PeeJayHarvey likes this.
  5. SixthDwarfer

SixthDwarfer Supply Officer

In fact, I've just checked, Play.com don't deliver to Australia, which is a shame because they've got a '2 for £20' offer at the moment on t-shirts.

If you have friends in the UK, perhaps they can order the shirts to their UK address and post them on to you.

6. joe_mills

joe_mills First Technician

1) Chester is not in Wales:shock:

2) There isnt anywhere anymore, there used to be a shop called 'Middle Earth' (I would speak to Granada Tonights So Rahman in there about random TV) on Watergate row in the Chester City centre. Place was excellent and stocked tons of merch but sadly closed down many years ago.

There is/was a stall in the Chester Market that sold sci-fi stuff (had the Starbug set in their once) but I fear that may be gone too. Its pretty sad to think of these places that Id spend far too much time in in my younger days.

3) Chester is not in Wales!!