RDXII Chris Barrie and Robert Llewellyn talk Red Dwarf 12, 13 AND 14!!

Discussion in 'RED DWARF XI / XII' started by DivineVarod, Jun 1, 2017.

1. DivineVarod

DivineVarod Catering Officer

Chris and Robert reveal some interesting things in this new interview!!

ClareGC and FeeBee like this.
  2. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Nice interview. Robert and Chris as usual come across as really affable people.

3. talkie3000

talkie3000 Deck Sergeant

Wish i could be more excited about the prospect of 2 or 3 more series but after Series 6 the show has just been a bumpy messy ride which i don't see improving at this point.

4. Abe but more Halloween themed

Abe but more Halloween themed Deck Sergeant

:eek:

5. UltraDevotee

UltraDevotee Catering Officer

That's really interesting and promising news that there may be another two series. Still shame - with Robert saying about how old they will be - it sounds like it is years off.

As long as they can keep coming up with strong ideas and it remains of the quality of series 11 then I would like it to continue. But if it deteriorated in quality either with series 12 or after then maybe it would be better for it to go out on a high as all good things - well great things (best TV programme ever IMHO) - must come to an end.

But basically if Doug can maintain the quality of his writing and can be inspired with some more new ideas/innovations then I am all for more RD! Like I said, just a shame it sounds like years off though. Still at least we have series 12 in just three months time though - such a brilliant idea to film 2 series back to back rather than just having one series or mini-series several years apart each time.