Chris Barrie's Car Crash TV returns ...

Discussion in 'PARALLEL DIMENSIONS' started by DivineVarod, Apr 3, 2017.

1. DivineVarod

DivineVarod Catering Officer

A new series of Chris Barrie’s Car Crash TV runs every Monday at 21.00 on Spike. You can catch up with new episodes and previous series here

2. "Christmas rubbish"

"Christmas rubbish" Flight Co-Ordinator

3. DivineVarod

DivineVarod Catering Officer

New one tonight ...

4. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I can't say I've ever seen this programme (in fact I'd never heard of it prior to reading this thread) but I'm determined to give it a try later despite my complete lack of interest in cars.

5. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Well I watched a random episode and I find it difficult to disagree with Ant E's short and dismissive post above. It reminds me of the awful "World's Craziest Fools", presented by the A-Team's Mr. T, that aired a few years ago on BBC3. Having said that, I'll admit that it can be hypnotically entertaining to just sit there and watch these road traffic accidents play out in front of your eyes while listening to Barrie's jokey commentary. But I can imagine that many (if not most) people will find the combination of endless traffic accidents, Barrie's narration, and dubbed on sound effects unwatchable. It certainly helps if you're a Barrie fan, but I'd imagine that those who aren't familiar with him will find him very annoying.

These days, you can watch these kinds of things all day long on Youtube anyway with no commentary or silly sound effects.

6. "Christmas rubbish"

"Christmas rubbish" Flight Co-Ordinator

One I'm glad I missed