Clouds Stool Sample Saturdays

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Cloud, Mar 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

Hey all

This thread is about great poop related stories.
    Ever been pooped on? Did a glorious one? Tell Cloud in this thread ...on a saturday!

In school once we found one the exact size of a coconut. I dunno how someone squeezed that out!

please discuss.

Nikki the Great and Asclepius like this.
  2. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

I told this one last night, but I feel it was sort of responsible for this thread today so I'll share it here.

Many years ago when I had a dog, I was walking her in the local park so she was running around off her lead. She disappeared into some bushes for ages and I was calling her and calling her to come out.

Suddenly she rushed excitedly out of the bushes, waving this pair of blue Y fronts in her mouth...that were absolutely covered in diarrhoea.

I was so afraid she was gonna try to give them to me that I panicked and ran. But of course she just thought it was a game and happily bounded after me with these wet turd soaked pants.

But then 2 other dogs appeared and all 3 were fighting over these nasty pants, tugging them back and forth as their owners and I watched in horror. It was so gross.

Abe, Asclepius and Cloud like this.
  3. Cloud

I was angling for this story when I made those glorious thread. Good work!

Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  4. Asclepius

Asclepius Deck Sergeant

I imagine that poor guy, who was smegging in a bush and the a dog appeared and stole his underwear. :lol:

Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  5. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I was wondering what we would get for Saturday. Something repulsive and disgusting I thought, and I was happy to come online and see that you hadn't let me down. Thanks, Cloud.

6. Cloud

I am the peoples champ

Abe, Pembers and Nikki the Great like this.
  7. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

Gosh I know right? I hope someone had just abandoned them and they weren't snatched. Although doubt they'd be wanting them back tbh haha

Asclepius likes this.
  8. Simonr1978

Simonr1978 Console Officer

Many years ago I was changing a wet nappy on one of my youngest, I used to sort of spin it as it came off which always made the toddler concerned giggle. Only this time it wasn't just wet and the contents went all up the living room wall. And me. I also discovered where the missing contents of a packet of a sequins went.

Abe likes this.