Craig Charles: Officially announces TWO new series

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Smegged, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Rewcastle

Rewcastle Second Technician

I just listened to Craigs announcement. THE SLIME IS COMING HOME!!!!

2. Rageofangels

Rageofangels First Technician

That's excellent news! At least one (hopefully two) new series of Red Dwarf. If they start filming in January that's not too far off. At least we can think that this time next year the show will almost be upon us. When you think that we had to wait 10 years between series 8 and BTE one year doesn't seem that long.

I have lots of questions, but who cares! I'm just plain excited!

RAGE

3. Lilnick92

Lilnick92 Skutter

New Red Dwarf!
    I made a youtube video before back to earth saying red dwarf should be brought back and it did! And now we are getting this!:-D
    Sen-smeggin-sational!
    Oh and if any kids/teenagers need to be casted like the funny ginger guy from back to earth and put myself forward as a suitable candidate :-)

4. nicky_j

nicky_j Deck Sergeant

Chris Barrie mentioned it on the Wright Stuff on Thursday morning, but doesnt say anything more than we've already heard.

5. adorabelle

adorabelle Console Officer

Marvelous news! However, I will be waiting for the official announcement before I get too excited... It's a long time from here to January, and I can't possibly spend all that time being over-excited! :-D

6. Ianjk78

Ianjk78 Second Technician

I hope it isn't going to be like Back To Earth in a sense that they just had 3 episodes and classed it as Series 9,
    eg Series 10= 3 episode, Series 11= 3 episodes, I hope its at least 6 episode for Series 10, and 6 episodes for
    Series 11 making it at least 12 new episodes!!!