Currently...

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Seb, May 4, 2017.

1. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Deck Sergeant

Hmmmmmmmm........ currently wondering why @Ant E thinks MY "Jigsaw"Puzzle (by the rolling stones) is quite ridiculous but @neilold 's jigsaw watching just draws an amused rolling of the eyes?!

2. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

Just found Mr Snakey's skin next to my back door.

Currently heading back out to mow some more and hoping that I don't may myself sick like I did yesterday.

3. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

Did not finish mowing before it started storming and cannot have a shower because powers out and no power mean the water pump doesn't work.

4. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

Currently sitting in the dark because for the second time today the power had gone out.

5. BigOleDummy

Solar Panels ..... hate living with no power! When I was on the road I could look forward to at least a couple of days a month without it.

6. BigOleDummy

Currently wondering just what smegging time it is. My computer says one thing and my phone says another. If phone is wrong..... why didn't it update? Too many questions and too much thinking for this early in the morning.

7. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

I have solar panels, looked into getting a battery pack for my system and it is cheaper to get a whole new system of the same size with batteries. I would like to go off the grid because I still get power bills around au$400 every 300 months for the power I use at night time. Which is what I was paying for power in my last house and double the house before that which had no solar pannels and was also heating water which I don't have for this house since I have gas heating. I also didn't have to run a watet pump when I was in town so I think he might be the culprit.

Currently think I will be in the dark for a while. If its not on by the time I complete my step goal I am going to bed.

8. BigOleDummy

Wish I could go back to bed (said sulkily ;-))..............

9. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

I wish I could go to bed but promised myself that I would try and get my step goal done. Trying to get my fitness back to what it used to be before my really bad ear, throat, eye and face infection that had me on three doses of two different antibiotics. Think that was last year but time seems to mush itself together.

BigOleDummy likes this.
  10. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

Hope you got your time sorted out. I had that a few weeks ago with ipad thought is was dst, phone was on correct time and the watch which is synced to both picked a time in between. I had no idea what was going on until I changed my ipad from Sydney to Brisbane and the watch corrected itself.

BigOleDummy likes this.
  11. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

Power just came back but no idea for how long.

12. BigOleDummy

We just did the Daylight Saving's thing ............ so I missed an hours sleep and guess what? Yep, I'm running late now! Lol, go figure :redface:

Good to hear your power's back on too!

13. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Currently listening to all the fireworks going off outside.

14. jmc2000

jmc2000 Deck Sergeant

I was cycling home during the height of it last night. There were fireworks in the sky on all sides of me. I think some of it was a professional display, but a lot of it was just families.

I can't understand the scaremongering about Hallowe'en being a "threat" to Bonfire Night. November 5th seems to be in very rude health!

15. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

Currently wondering why the supermarket is closed the one morning that I come in to go grocery shopping in the morning,

16. BigOleDummy

Those things can wear you out. I've had two MAJOR infections and had to take massive doses of those things for awhile so know how wiped out you must feel sometimes.

Lol, yeah about halfway to work my phone changed to the right time. Still.... *pout* I was wanting an extra hour of sleep this morning and lost one instead :picard:.

17. BigOleDummy

Currently getting ready for work. Trying to figure out what to take for lunch too. I really hate my new hours and days and I mean HATE them :evil:!

18. Asclepius

Asclepius Supply Officer

I hope @Tex_Rimmer.

Abe likes this.
  19. BigOleDummy

Currently listening to the rain and wishing I didn't have to go to work today.

20. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator

Big ole you do some bitching about your ur new job!