Deep_Space and this “Paul” character : a response

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Ant E, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

@Deep_Space_in_the_15th_Century
    @Cruel Slayer

In light of your recent outrageous posts, I thought I would respond directly in my own thread (given that the other wasn’t really anything to do with me and I hope JVC video replies to your disgusting slurs against Nikki....)

I have been told this “Paul” character is a nice chap and once respected round here. However, I have quantifiable reservations!!!!!

So it’s everyone here’s fault you don’t post / visit often enough to understand catchphrases and in-jokes?! An odd way to pass the buck of your own insecurities don’t you think? I welcome old members back - in fact, I was called out by members for trying to get old members back last year (by bumping threads and PMing old accounts)!

So make a joke out of it then? It’s a long running joke. Neil Old turned the joke on me the other day when I did a poll about it. Serves me right. I laughed. It was funny. So sorry for not being serious enough for you all the time. With respect, if you don’t get “in-jokes” it’s not really my problem... no one bullies Neil. I’ve defended him a lot on the old forum as I think some of his political opinions are perfectly valid, but because they happen to lean to the right, they get snubbed.

It’s always been a long running joke Neil goes on about horror and “mumfie”. That’s the glory of Neil Old; he doesn’t care what anyone thinks! Good for him...

No it isn’t... if you had some bottle (and not the motive you appear to have) you’d list or give example of me “abusing” people?! Who? If someone attacks me, I’ll attack back. Difference is, your issue with me has come out of nowhere. I don’t even know who you are ?!!!!

Yes, you are a coward. This is the first I’ve heard of your issues. Too gutless to PM me or raise your concerns in public, yeah let’s say them out loud, tell tales and then run away and block me so you can’t see my reply but get a reaction.

Agree.

CONCLUSION:
    I still don’t know who you are to warrant caring. But yes, you and @Cruel Slayer are absolute cowards. You have both demonstrated the following:

1. You are too spineless to either PM me or quote me directly in public to air your specific greciences. Instead, you talk publicly to try and get a reaction. It worked. You win, I guess.

2. Why did you and this “Paul” character even feel the need to mention you have blocked me? Was it attention you required? Granted, you are apparently old members and it doesn’t feel many people remember you, so I understand why you’d feel left out but it’s pretty pathetic behaviour.

3. Clearly I have fallen into yours and this “paul” characters’ trap. You wanted me to react so I’d be banned. Your motives have exposed themselves more than Simulant in a towel!!!! Pathetic.

4. All the words (apart from douche) are words used in the red dwarf lexicon - as per the rules. In addition, I stand by every one of them - and most apply to you as well. You’re a very sneaky individual - clearly sitting on the back seat, telling tales and stirring the pot just because the main, frequent posters on this forum dare to have in-jokes? If this bothers you so much, why haven’t you just blocked those people you mention in your little rant? Or are you waiting for me to be banned so you can sneakily Work on getting them banned too?

5. Frankly, I’d be more bothered to be blocked by other “long standing” members. You know, the sort that actually contribute something round here! As you and this “Paul” character don’t fit that description, you’ll excuse me if I stop being bothered with losing your replies.

Ps not even going to bother working out your little red code. I’ll leave it to the experts. No doubt you won’t reply to this (as apparently I’m invisible when blocked - which we both know is an absolute lie)!!!

Nikki the Great likes this.
  2. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  3. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Deck Sergeant

Planet Express Hdg, N. America , Earth, Sol System
    Well said.

4. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

5. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Console Officer

100 percent this!

Cloud likes this.
  6. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Console Officer

Oh also, his "code" was just him saying he was various old members, then "Or am I?" How clever...

Cloud likes this.
  7. Slainmonkey

Slainmonkey Deck Sergeant

I have to agree honestly, I mean there have been loads of times I've been out of the loop with things.....but I'm also aware that's my own fault for disappearing for months at a time, I really can't go blaming that on others.

BigOleDummy and Nikki the Great like this.