delicate snowflakes

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by neilold, Jun 7, 2017.

1. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator

It is said this generation, and maybe the last, are the most mollycoddled and pc generation there is. Assuming for a moment that this is true. Do you genuinely believe that things are safer and better regular relgulated than they were, and do you think that this is better for them, and, as a consequence, fellow people in general, in the long run? Or do you believe that a lack of exposure to such things are actually harmful? Or, do you have a completely different opinion altogether on the subject?

2. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

I can only speak from my personal experience really. I personally feel that early exposure to more things can have a better affect than a none exposure to it. This, I feel, is a person to person issue as every person reacts differently to situations and material. For me I started watching 18 rated horror movies from the age of around 6 18 but I've turned out fine! :thanks:

3. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Console Officer

Well this guy exposed himself to a bunch of us walking to school and I was put off cocktail sausages for life, so I would disagree that exposure from a young age is a great idea.

jmc2000, Abe, Cloud and 1 other person like this.
  4. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

[​IMG]

jmc2000, Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  5. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

It really seems to me that the only reason generations even exist is so grumpy old farts can get grumpy, old, and farty at kids these days

FeeBee and Nikki the Great like this.