Dimension Jump XXI - 29th – 31st May 2020

Discussion in 'RECRUITMENT CENTRE' started by Pendo, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Jam Shambles

Jam Shambles Second Officer

Thanks for proving my point Cloud! :-)

ClareGC likes this.
  2. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

Tbh his is the only opinion that matters in this whole situation.

Oh and btw LOL BANTZ!

PS @kry102001 @tutenkamensgrandma @GuffyGuy @Arse_Rimmer

Cloud likes this.
  3. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

Also I think the following people need consulted

@cactushead @AlbanianTrafficWardenWavingABanana@butballs @alberthandsome @CORNHOLIO@jmc2000 @Allforsmeg-andsmegforall @choleishorny @Ant E@MuckyPuss @RECTUMfacedPYGMY@foulrectum@Allthegoodnamesrgone @Bugger_Boy@arse @goonerchris @boooob @git@nobbyshafter@funkygranny @crapkat @arsehole@Cat_Rules_You_Ugly_Monkeys@Arsehole_Rimmer@Pounder @Nikki the Great@da_spookster @Stephen @kry102001 @dark-helmet-man@Arsewhipe @helmet @ChickenPie @Poonjabby@Arse_Rimmer @fatty @mrwippersniff@OldIronBalls @5MINSALONE @A-Cyan-shade-of-the-KrimsonSky@AckermansEye @wizar_of_chink @choleishorny@acoolname @BustyLaRoux@AlbanianStateWashingMachine @CLITORIS @numnuts@gooner@Abe @CyberPimp @Nigs @moofing @poo@ThePimp @Hannah-loves-Scott@baccydownmesock@Chicken_Blaster @horny_24_7@gordon @sexkitten@onephatsmegger@Novelty_Condom_Head @muff7@gooner4ever @Dr_Gingerpubes@pandapussy@i_love_simon_butterworth @BallbaggDeSakker @kinkykaylie@DaveListersUnderpants@banjo_betty @dick_flops@kennypoos @the_name_I_wanted_was_too_long@Tex_Rimmer@CreepyCrumpet @bugger@bitch_queen_from_hell @DangerouslyDodgyDave@FannyLoveless@Pembers @Blackholebastard@KrytensPenis @chunky2good @sexy @Underdunn@Dicknose@thecrapmaster @Boba_Fettish@dolegirl2001 @BolliX @dominatrix6101@Bonar2k@drunkenbastard @BoobikaOfSmeg@BongMong @pussyinbigboots@FasterThanJesus@stephen108 @Stephen@stephenchapman @Steve @STEVE-O @STEVE-O_2X4B_523P@steve001 @steve1 @steve001 @steve1@steve101 @Steve123 @steve1984 @steve2684 @Steve2685 @steve51184 @Steve8375@Steveanonymus @Steveb @stevec@SteveCook@SteveD @SteveDerby @Steveduck@steveedster @stevehs @stevehubba@stevekeel1980@SteveKeenCity @STEVELOVEWOLF@stevem @stevemack @stevemack@steveman@stevemorris1981 @Steven @steven2313@steven3x @steven87gill @stevena123@stevenjoes@stevenmarkmontgomery @stevenrankin@steventu @steven_0666 @steveo1981@SteveS@stevettt781 @stevettt781dwarfer @SteveW@SteveWilson @steveythekid @steve_@steve_G@Steve_H @stevieboy @steviec @StevieP@stevie_harris @Pembers, @jmc2000, @Nikki the Great , @Abe , @Bluey, @Ant E , @Underdunn , @Asclepius , @KrytensPenis , @Tex_Rimmer , @Cloud @CHAZZZZAA , @kry102001 , @misterjohnsparks , @Eddiebadassdavis , @BozBoo , @Seb , @hubbard , @neilold , @Stephen , @stephanie teger , @Sarah , @Mudvayne666Slipknot, @SgtSmileyUK, @Daniel, @SweetOblivion, @yeckel, @Mardroid, @FeeBee, @Kittypaws , @Paul Taylor , @robbyboy, @Paul webber , @geekrock82 , @03hendersonr, @september-11th, @Ace-Zaul, @AceCornwall, @anarchist_tomato, @Suzyfloozy, @kevbasko, @SweatyChimpBoy , @BboyInDaHouse, @We_Luv_Caz_Baz, @Kimmi_Lee, @catflap, @bdsmelle , @beansy1982, @Shaggi , @_rob_from_barnsley_, @dominatrix6101, @Gazzmann, @donkeyboy, @Emmmmmaaaaa , @emptyhelmet , @Geordie-Dwarf, @KAZOO, @keithshelton, @shakeyspear, @muff7, @rings_of_smeg, @Wascallywabbit, @RoboLister , @Seniorrubez, @sexyeddie, @superdudeuk, @Friaser Crane , @taffypudding, @Jeremiah , @talkie3000 , @tazman4952, @technohomer, @Ted Danson , @theotherbruce , @TheSirSpence , @The_B, @The_Celestial_Parsnip, @wastingtimeallthetime, @Treeheadpeach, @WaxWorldjanitor, @metallithrax , @x_cheese_on_toast_x, @yaknophonics, @clammy, @CLITORIS, @McCloud , @cloudcity @Cleggy102@Tex_Rimmer @kry102001 @assrimmer@bottomofthepile169@WillySmeg @KrytensPenis@muff7 @McCloud @willis @BruceFivesyth @AceHole@arse@arsehole @Arsehole_Rimmer @Arsewhipe@Arse_Rimmer @bj_in_us @brayfart @bullshvik@bungle @clammy @Codger @conceived @Darth_in_the_Bath@Dicknose @dick_flops@Dr_Gingerpubes @FannyLoveless @fartman @farttart @feck_off_cup@FloofyDoyles@HeadbangerHarris @n0bber@my_mum_fancies_lister @nobby @nobbler@nobbyshafter @poo@Poostix @Shaggi @sir_spankalot@spunkbubble @SpunkyDuck@Spunky_Lister@stroker1979 @Stroker @TROUSERS@trousers_of_time @underpantski @wetdreamer@boooob@guffter @GuffyGuy @jiz @Jizm @Turdpollisher

4. Ted Danson

Ted Danson First Technician

[​IMG]

5. Nikki the Great

Woly moly, that was beautiful :')

6. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Errr wrong actually. I wasn’t trying to be “obtuse” (to use your language) it was a genuine question.

I really don’t understand what point you’re making. What gets taken off topic? No one forces anyone to reply to certain posts. There is a block button. Whilst you’re under no obligation to reply to our “mindless” posts , nor is anyone else to post the same in your section of the forum. No one bashed your work. It’s all good stuff.

Given the attitude of some of these old members (such as that awful woman who returned to claim she only talks with a select social circle on fb) I’m starting to wonder how this site was as popular as it was pre 2010.

@Deb Lister is a new member. And she loves us.

Nikki the Great likes this.
  7. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

My question remains - fair enough you post about the the fan club - but why does no one ever post on any other section of the forum. @Bluey as our resident old git, am I being “obtuse” (to use their language)

8. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Also, we ALWAYS welcome new members! That is painfully inaccurate to suggest otherwise! :roll:

9. Nikki the Great

This. And really it's the snobby elitist attitude from "old members" that causes the ADHD kids (ie me and @Cloud) to act up anyway and start smearing faeces etc.

Deb Lister and Ant E like this.
  10. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

It’s true. It’s like giving us ribeena

11. Nikki the Great

And blue smarties

Ant E likes this.
  12. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Fine you think we are idiots (I’m not sure anyone is under any obligation to reply to EVERY post if you have that opinion, but ok :roll:), but to suggest we don’t welcome new members shows you don’t use the forum much!!!!!!

Thus proving the point I made before. Why do old members only come back to promote stuff or gloat about how brilliant the site used to be instead of trying to keep it alive!!!!!??? :sulk:

I’m furious!!!!!

13. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

14. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

15. Nikki the Great

Uggghhhh that gloating is just too much. Like, why even come back just to tell us how much we all suck and how everything was better in the good old days, etc? If you don't contribute, you can't really complain about the people that do, or their contributions.

16. Redhead85

Redhead85 Second Officer

Dude, why do you only tag me when you want to vent about other TORDFC Team members? Why don't you involve me in other topics?? /sarcasm mode

On a serious note:

a) I've recently retired from the team - Seb will be amending my username in due course purely in order to not confuse or misdirect any enquiries my way.

b) In answer to your question, I obviously can't speak for other team members but personally, forum posting simply isn't something I do anymore. I used to be a regular on here in the early 2000s (missflibble for fellow oldies *waves*) and then G&T in the late 2000s (Redhead85) but I no longer visit either for forum use. I have fallen to the Tumblr league and there shall I wallow.

17. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

18. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

19. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Errr I’m
    Not venting about tordfc at all!!!!!!

I’m insulted by @Jo TORDFC ‘s silence ! It was a reasonable question not sure why I got told off

20. Dave_B_Phillps

Dave_B_Phillps First Technician

Why is Dimension Jump always so cold?
    Because it's full of FANS!!!!!!
    [​IMG]