Don't you forget about them

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by neilold, Oct 20, 2017.

1. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator

We all have em. Things we see in the movies that we don't understand, or can't figure out, and are too embarrassed to ask over in case we look dim. Well here mine, let's hear opinions, and yours to.

Particularly embarassing, as I constantly refer to the eighties, and this is an iconic 80s movie scene.

At the very end of breakfast club, why does john bender do the fist pump in the air?

Is it because he's supposedly joining in the background music playing at the time. Is it because he has made friends. Is it because of the letter they have composed, or is it because he's just a youth full of rebellious pride and joy, or is it something else?

2. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Deck Sergeant

Planet Express Hdg, N. America , Earth, Sol System
    I always took it as he was just pumped to be accepted by Claire and thinking he MIGHT just after all "get some". You know, a big fat YES!!! I love that movie, its one of my favorites.

3. neilold

Mine to, but the end I mentioned always made me wonder though, and of course there's the bender connection for you! you've also got wolf creek and it's sequel to get through yet as well!

BigOleDummy likes this.
  4. neilold

Just me then