Down the faygo!

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by neilold, Sep 6, 2017.

1. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator Warned

A simple question,why are juggalos hated so much? I thought they were party and Faygo loving happy dudes?

2. Deep_Space_in_the_15th_Century

Deep_Space_in_the_15th_Century Supply Officer

I can't say I give juggalos a great deal of thought, but I guess because they're idiots at best and often violent, kind of a gang?

3. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Please tell me I'm not the only one who had to Google that term?

4. neilold

Oh right. Thanks deep space. I didn't know it was a gang thing, I thought that was more a collective term, like metalheads or emo's

5. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Console Officer

I have Juggalo friends. They aren't a gang at all. There might be criminals who are also Juggalo's but to paint them all as a gang is just not true. Trey and Brenda have jobs, raise their children and own their own home. They don't do drugs. They don't wear that clown makeup all the time, but DO for concerts and yes they went to at least one of "The Gathering of the Juggalo's" festivals. Which I would never even consider THINKING about going to but that's me. Yes, I know that the F.B.I. released a "advisory" to local law enforcement agencies calling them a "gang" but that was a mistake akin to the "Reefer Madness" era. I repeat, I know some Juggalo's personally, some very well others as just acquaintances and they are no more a "gang" than Beyoncé's "Bee hive" or Taylor Swift's "Swifties".

Abe likes this.
  6. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

Who cares?

7. BigOleDummy

Just thought I'd straighten the record out. The TRUTH shall set you free as someone or another said. Besides I don't want my friends slandered.

(yes I do know who supposedly said that about truth)

8. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Console Officer

Whose bright idea was it to bump this???

Cloud likes this.
  9. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

yeah Neilolds crap is best forgotten

Nikki the Great likes this.
  10. Kittypaws

Kittypaws Flight Co-Ordinator

I just did.

11. BigOleDummy

THESE are Juggalo's :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And THIS is the Band they follow :
    [​IMG]

12. Kittypaws

Kittypaws Flight Co-Ordinator

Hells bells! It's a bit like KISS...! Only a clown version! :eek:

13. BigOleDummy

Exactly! Insane Clown Posse performs Hardcore Rap with very violent and some somewhat sexist lyrics but in the end, they are just a band with rabid followers.
    Examples : F**K The World , Insane In The Membrane , My Axe , Night of the Chainsaw, Homies, Get Geeked etc.

One of their cleaner songs, no bad language, and I kinda like it too :

They also do a LOT of social commentary in their music. If you can get past some extremely explicit language Homies has a very relevant message, but as I said it is VERY EXPLICIT so I won't link to it. Juggalo Island is a very fun song too, but has some sexual imagery in the lyrics.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  14. neilold

Hail the juggalos!!!

BigOleDummy likes this.
  15. BigOleDummy

They DO have more than one song I like, but on the whole I'm just not in to Hip Hop/Rap. Do you like them? Or just like their anti-establishment stance? Have you ever heard
    'Get em out ,Get em out, shake em all about? I saw them in Detroit once with friends and there was a veritable SEA of titties flying everywhere when they sang that! Had a great time, must have smoked an ounce of herb and drank at least a quart of Wild Turkey. I was smegED UP and had to be helped out :redface:

16. neilold

I like them cause they used to come out with the oddities tag team, and they have a wrestling obsession to, they also produced and starred in an awful horror movie as well

17. BigOleDummy

Knew about the Wrestling thing but not the Horror movie........ will have to look it up. Fast fact : The only ride I ever worked on had their logo painted on the main sweep.
    [​IMG]
    This one. The Logo was on the underside of the main sweep about where the lightening bolt is. They had to paint over it after complaints about it from the Fundamentalist christian's down in Oklahoma City. I worked the control booth/computer and for set up/tear down I did the lights. Its the only traveling one in North America.

18. neilold

That ride looks brown trousers time. One thing I wonder. When I was a kid, I was a fair ride addict, i always shouted to the owners to make it go faster do you ever do that? Also is the rides length of time down to you, or automated, and do you ever alter it and why? Finally do ride workers gather desperately surround girls on the ride and push them more in a failed effort to get off with them, like they always do over here?

19. BigOleDummy

Definitely. I never rode it, not once.

The speed controls on 99.5% of the major and spectacular rides are goverened to a certain top speed. You can make them slower though. In the Space Rollers case, there are 4 buttons to push, 2 rheostats to work (spin axis speed), and 5 toggle switches that need to be pushed, spun or toggled in the right order and duration for it to work correctly. Heres what happens if you don't do it all correctly and in the proper sequence. Yes, I was working it when this happened but was on a break away from the ride. A new South African was working it at the time. (I wanted a raise and they were training someone to replace me so I wouldn't get one)

Well, I got my raise but quit not long after that anyway. I'm just not a ride jock.

Again, on MOST major and spectacular rides the length is pre-programmed. Having said that, the Space Roller (pictured, the one I worked on) is not. Yes, at times we made the ride longer or shorter depending on a bunch of factors. In fact, when it plays Dallas (the Texas State Fair) the contract for it has a special clause limiting it to 3 minutes. That's because of Frankie (my best friend whos still alive). The Space roller is a ride that ........ well, some are called "pukers" (and yes the ride guys DO sometimes TRY to make certain riders puke), the Space roller on the other hand tends to make things "fly off", wallets, phones, hats, necklaces and rings ....etc. Part of the etc. is low cut blouses and tube tops. And yes definitely when certain female riders were ........... exposing their asset's say, the ride could go on for longer than normal. (see my earlier sentence about Frankie and the special clause) The operators know when this can happen and , in the Space Rollers case, can ........ help it along some. Frankie did it so much and for so long at times, that it got embarrassing for the rest of the crew, and led to many many complaints. That's part of the reason I got the job that I did. I know computers and am ...... tactful, at least halfway anyway.

Oh definitely, but what do you mean failed?!? Ride jocks get laid more than anybody else I know. Its disgusting to the rest of us how many and how hot some of the girls are that these guys get. On a regular basis too, make no mistake about that.

20. neilold

It's probably down to them bring toothless stinking pikeys over here then