Down the faygo!

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by neilold, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Console Officer

Can you please stop being racist, jeez!

2. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

He's Neil Old. Of course he can't.

Nikki the Great likes this.
  3. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

You'd be shocked what kind of a battle classists will put up to get juggalos classified as a gang. It's an incredibly large issue over here.

BigOleDummy likes this.
  4. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Console Officer

Yes indeed it is. You know I worked in and around Detroit for many years when I was with Wade Shows. And Detroit is ground zero for I.C.P. and the Juggalo's, I never saw ANY kind of "gang" related stuff and I've been in more than a few of their homes/apartments/trailers. In fact , ALL the ones I met was genuinely confused and p*ssed at being talked about that way. I've already mentioned Trey and Brenda and if they weren't wearing an I.C.P. t-shirt and/or getting ready to go to a concert you'd never know they were Juggalo's.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  5. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator Warned

seems odd that people want to get them classified as a gang. It's like getting the kiss army actually classified as a military force. Still, I suppose they must piss some people off enough, if they're going to them lengths.

6. BigOleDummy

Our budding National Theocracy at work more than anything. As a very young country we haven't had one yet as the countries in Europe have. Just like we haven't had a real fascist period yet either. Most Americans are too stupid to know anything about History and too lazy to even try. We'll reap the results of our great dumbing down someday and I'm glad I won't be around to see the worst of it.

7. neilold

Never let it be said you're a pessimist though

8. neilold

I Wouldn't let it worry you. Our country has a longer military, economic and social history than many, it's still completely incompetently run though

9. BigOleDummy

My optimism for my Countries future is at an all time low I must admit. A certain segment of our population not only embraces their ignorance but celebrates it. It saddens me to no end to have to say that my Mother has turned into one of them.
    I've always thought that we, as a Nation, had a real advantage and head start on Europe and Asia/Africa because of our relative youth. I , in my naiveté , thought we might be spared some of the worst excesses of nationhood/governance because we could learn from YOUR mistakes as well as ours. I guess that was just a pipedream.

10. neilold

Well that's one way of looking at it. That's not to say it's the only way mind