Dreams

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Ant E, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Pembers

Pembers Deck Sergeant

Well sorry MISS but I wasn’t in the mood for base jumping I thought I had locked in syndrome.

2. Kittypaws

Kittypaws Flight Co-Ordinator

I had one a couple of nights ago: I was with dad in his lounge, and I said: "Why are you like this?"

His answer was just a great big smirk.

3. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Console Officer

Had a really horrible nightmare which involved a guy kidnapping me and messing with my head, saying stuff about jumping out of the vehicle was the only escape but he trusted me not to do it, or if I waded through a river he wouldn't be able to catch up with me cos he couldn't swim, but the river turned out to be some sort of jelly etc and it was all a bunch of tricks.

Anyway, the main reason I mention it is because I DID somehow manage to get away...by running into Ireland (which seemed to be just round the corner) and err...hopping into @Cloud's bed and screaming at him for help! He did try to get me back home but it involved going through several parks/playgrounds and we were getting chased by a huge white snake that was really fast and yelling at us. @Cloud got so stressed by it all, he started smoking and eventually just suggested I move house to the road he lived on.

Cloud and Abe like this.
  4. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

Whoa that is a crazy dream. I like that I am pretty much the hero in this story. I have never smoked though even though I am sure it would make me look cool. I am interested in this Jelly river. Like could you walk on it like some sort of Jelly Jesus?

Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  5. Nikki the Great

Haha no, I sank in it and found it hard to run through :-(

Abe and Cloud like this.
  6. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

That is a wacky dream. You should move to the same street as me though then you can come visit and play with legos with me

Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  7. Nikki the Great

Yesss and then we can build rude stuff like a willy.

Abe and Cloud like this.
  8. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

Yes I like the sound of this. We can build all our friends in lego and make them do whatever they want. If you take the hair of a lego man he kind of looks like stu anyway.

[​IMG]

Abe likes this.
  9. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

I had a dream my friend got married overseas so she could have a small wedding because most guests couldn't afford to attend. But the groom also couldn't attend the wedding because he had to stay home with their kids because they couldn't afford to send there whole family to the wedding so it was my friend, her parents and a couple of other people with no groom at a wedding but there was still a wedding.

Abe likes this.