Dreams

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Ant E, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

Well I forgive you. You gotta really take me to some slides though.

I actually have no idea how I managed this

Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  2. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

Ok. We'll go to the one in @Underdunn's house!

Cloud likes this.
  3. Cloud

I am down to clown!

Nikki the Great likes this.
  4. Nikki the Great

I dreamed someone who used to be on the forum sent fake police to my house to kidnap me! My hands were bruised when I woke up. Looked like I'd been in a fight with a Debenhams store.

5. Cloud

I assume you lost. No one takes on a Debenhams and wins

Abe, Pembers and Nikki the Great like this.
  6. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

Right @Nikki the Great - you've got me at it now, making me wonder if perhaps I spend too much time on here. :crying:

Last night inside my dream-head I had returned to my old primary school where I was supposed to be giving a talk or something. Whilst I was inside a classroom going through my notes who should come wandering past the door but YOU. It turned out you also went to the same school and had come back for a visit. Despite the fact I was supposed to be learning the notes for my talk, you badgered me into going around the school with you to see how much had changed. When we got to the long corridor leading from the classrooms to the assembly hall you told me how you would always run down this corridor and that you were MILES faster than anybody else and nobody could ever beat you. In order to then prove this, you insisted I time you whilst you did the run again. I did and informed you that you had done it in fifteen seconds - at which point you insisted that was bullsh*t, that you'd definitely done it in ten, that I was lying and that apparently I "ALWAYS do this to you." - you were almost in tears about this and pure fuming with rage, eventually you shoved me and stormed off.

I don't know how the talk went after that. I'm guessing not well, since I'd hardly had time to go over my notes.

So thanks for that. :sulk:

Nikki the Great likes this.
  7. Nikki the Great

Well clearly you didn't time me properly, so I hope that dream-shove hurt! :sulk:

Was either or both of us wearing school uniform in this?

8. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

I have reported all the information on this dream I am prepared to.

9. Nikki the Great

I'm taking that as a yes.

Underdunn likes this.
  10. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

That remind me of Billy Salt

Nikki the Great and Pembers like this.
  11. Nikki the Great

Maybe that's why we haven't seen him since he got told off for swearing :lol:

12. Simonr1978

Simonr1978 Console Officer

It's very rare that I remember any dreams but a couple of weeks ago I had the following all over the course of a single night. One odd feature was that they were all almost entirely in a single colour.

First was the green dream, I was standing on a pontoon next to a line of ships stretching out to over the horizon. The ships were various types from classic sailing ships, ocean liners to 20th century battleships. They were made from seaweed and slime. It was night time and they were on a calm green sea and lit by a large green moon. I reached out to touch the nearest one which I recognised as HMS Hood and my hand just sank into it.

The red dream was just staring into a pit full of red dragons and demons all reaching up and snapping at me or trying to grab me.

In the blue dream I was crawling through dark blue coloured crystalline tunnels which were deep inside the moon (Not sure why I knew that but somehow I did)

The yellow dream I was in the middle of a firestorm just watching the patterns of the flames and explosions swirling around me. This one I think lasted the longest.

The last one was in a beige or sepia colour and looked like a really old photograph or very early newsreel, complete with scratches and indistinct details, the middle of the scene was very bright, almost white and I couldn't see anything in the distance. It was either in the middle of a ruined street or a wooded copse, I couldn't make out enough details to determine which. There were two soldiers in early 20th century British kit with their backs to me and crouching ahead next to a large cannon, one of them turned to me, smiled and beckoned me forward, I can remember feeling like I knew him well. The dream ended as I picked myself up off the ground and was about to dash forward.

I was pretty heavily medicated that night so these were probably mostly down to messed up blood chemistry.

13. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

I had a dream last night that everything was going to be okay!!! :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

...it won't be though, will it? :-(

14. Nikki the Great

:crying:

15. Cloud

Resurrecting this thread to discuss this dream I had last night I wanna type down before I forgot.

I Dreamt that @Pembers made me go to Red Dwarf convention despite me protesting that I really didn't want to. He kept showing me all this merchandise that I didn't want. The hotel it was in was really fancy except the convention room that looked like a dump. We went up to Chris Barrie and @Pembers told me it was Chris' birthday. Chris was really angry we didnt get him a Toy Car present so requested we go find him "some fat chicks" . I went up to the Bar and talked to the first lady that was there who I think was the lady that played the receptionist in the US Office and told her Chris Barrie was looking for ladies. She didn't know who he was when I mentioned Red Dwarf or Brittas Empire but seemed to know him as the butler on tomb raider.

At this point I went to the hotels bathroom that was really gross and had a text from @Nikki the Great while i was at the urinal who told me to get on the forum quickly as @Sarah had forgiven us for @Pembers crimes (this wasn't elaborated on but I assume it was something to do with his Willy) and I had to get on and help smooth things out.

Then I woke up confused. It was odd

Pembers and Nikki the Great like this.
  16. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

Cloud and Nikki the Great like this.
  17. Cloud

Nice.

Underdunn and Nikki the Great like this.
  18. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

I also had a forum dream last night - its not especially interesting but what the heck.

I was in the garden with @Nikki the Great and @jmc2000 came along because he wanted to show us a lego thing he'd built. It turned out it was a star-wars space base and he was showing us all the details. I started taking out a large section of one of the walls and he asked me what I was doing, I said I just thought it would look better if this part was all trapdoors and started replacing it with trapdoors... It didn't look better, it looked crap and he knew it did, but he smiled through gritted teeth anyway.

No idea.

Cloud and Nikki the Great like this.
  19. Cloud

Are you sure that space base wasn't the death star and it may have been his head?

Underdunn and Nikki the Great like this.
  20. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

No new forum-related dreams from myself, but I just like to say how entertaining those last two were to read. Keep them coming and I'll add some of my own if and when I have them.

Cloud, Underdunn and Nikki the Great like this.