Episode 3 - Lemons.

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by KingR76, Oct 13, 2012.

1. acerimmer_165

acerimmer_165 Supply Officer

2. dodgebizkit

dodgebizkit Deck Sergeant

I could die before the episode airs so I wanna see spoilers :P From one pic I think I can guess the joke and I hope that joke is made hehe.

Seriouslt CANT WAIT til this episode airs!

3. KingR76

KingR76 Deck Sergeant

ITS OFFICIALLY LEMONS DAY :-)

4. Slainmonkey

Slainmonkey Deck Sergeant

Here's hoping the episode isn't a lemon

5. KingR76

KingR76 Deck Sergeant

I realise that I'm biased here, (and true I haven't seen the rest of Series X) but for me personally? Lemons is up there as one of my Favourite episodes ever, am already wondering just what the finished products going to look like tonight, VisFX Music etc but yep Lemons is onbe of my faves. :-)

6. Slainmonkey

I kinda like the look of it, so far. It doesn't look like it has the deepest plot of any Red Dwarf episode but it kinda looks like it could have a fun atmosphere to it.

7. KingR76

KingR76 Deck Sergeant

This from Andrew Ellards Twitter:

"@ellardent Red Dwarf countdown: 10hrs 45mins. As @RichardDGNaylor says, a lot of people’s favourite ep tonight. Including half the cast. #reddwarfx"

You got that right!

8. talkie3000

talkie3000 Deck Sergeant

9. Slainmonkey

Isn't that the same reviewer that said Fathers and Suns would have been better if it was made in America?

10. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I was worried that I wouldn't be well enough to watch this tonight, but I'm feeling a lot better now thankfully. I really didn't want to miss the reaction to this episode on the board.

7 and a half hours remaning. Can't wait.

11. KingR76

KingR76 Deck Sergeant

Nice to know you're feeling better :-)

I'm really excited for tonight, am wearing the same T-Shirt/Baseball Cap today that I wore for the recording, plus drinking out of the same cup lol. Wondering now whether to make the Macaroni Cheese a bit Red Dwarfey by having a few Onion Bhajis with it - its either that or order a mild curry. Tonight has to be done with style.

12. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Surely it has to be a curry since this is Red Dwarf? I'll be having a curry myself later, though not necessarily during the show.

13. Smegged

Smegged First Technician

Curry is indeed one choice. Tonight, however, I have acquired the provisions to make a triple fried egg, chili sauce and chutney sandwich to go with my Lemons!! Let the orgy commence!

14. Smegged

Smegged First Technician

Curry is indeed one choice. Tonight, however, I have acquired the provisions to make a triple fried egg, chili sauce and chutney sandwich to go with my Lemons!! Let the orgy commence!

15. KingR76

KingR76 Deck Sergeant

Luckily for me the nearest Tandoori isn't that far. It'll definitely be meat Korma.

16. Freeborn

Freeborn Flight Co-Ordinator

I'm looking forward to this episode now :-) It'll be pizza rather than curry for me tonight though...although I suppose I could try the old pouring-curry-sauce-on-it thing as Kryten did for Lister one time. ;-)

17. Rageofangels

Rageofangels First Technician

I'm not looking forward to this episode at all, but that's because I'm a Christian and those sort of episodes tend to end up annoying me. Still I'll give it a go and hope for the best, but I know I'm probably going to be sorely disappointed. I just hope the non Jesus jokes are funny enough to make me like the episode as a whole...

RAGE

18. Slainmonkey

If I were religious I would hope to think I could take a joke about my beliefs, I mean if you can't take a joke about your own values then I don't have much place laughing at others. I doubt highly that this episode do anything particularly mean spirited and should surely have some sense of tact to keep it good natured.

19. Rageofangels

Rageofangels First Technician

If it's not mean spirited and is indeed good natured then that's fine. But I reserve my judgment until the show is over. :-)

RAGE

20. Slainmonkey

I think Doug's got better sense then that, I mean this is the guy that managed to have JFK assassinate himself and keep it in good taste.