Episodes you'd like to see

Discussion in 'RED DWARF XI / XII' started by R.I.P. 2000, May 1, 2017.

1. Deep_Space_in_the_15th_Century

Deep_Space_in_the_15th_Century Supply Officer

Emmerdale Calm
    Kryten becomes burnt out with his cleaning duties and existential malaise, so Spare Head 3 suggests he takes an AI holiday to the village in the Yorkshire Dales he was programmed with memories of.

2. Zombie Smurf

Zombie Smurf Supply Officer

Hey, don't tell them about my plans! :wave:

3. Zombie Smurf

Zombie Smurf Supply Officer

Visit from Parallel Universe
    Hilly creates HillyHop and girls from the Dwarf (+ Jim & Bexley) travel to our universe. They meet our Red Dwarf crew again. They disscus their space aventures on big party. Morning after girls come back to their universe, but it appears that Cat stayed on Parallel Red Dwarf and he is now in other dimension.

FeeBee likes this.
  4. R.I.P. 2000

R.I.P. 2000 Deck Sergeant

Love Thy Neighborg - first of a two parter. The Dwarfers interact with a new neighbour, Bill, who happens to be a member of the Borg Collective.

Citizen Khan - part two. Bill moves out, only to be replaced by Captain Kirk's nemesis, Khan Noonien Singh.

Peter Kay's Cardassian Share. Lister has to car-pool with Gul Dukat, the main antagonist from Deep Space Nine. Gentle humour with a slow burn "will they, won't they" angle.

Garth Ferengi's Darkplace. Horror parody set in a hospital, run by aliens obsessed with money. Presented as a show-within-a-show.

Dalek Being Served? - first of a two parter. Rimmer gets a job at a department store in the Asteroid Belt. Lots of double entendres about the Supreme Dalek's "pussy".

The Brittas-teroid Empire - part two. Rimmer is now the boss.

Miranda. Fourth wall-breaking, semi-autobiographical episode set on one of Uranus's moons.

Spaced. An episode about space, set in space. Rimmer, Lister, Cat and Kryten are all in space.

Gavin & Spacey. Self-explanatory.

How I Met Your Mothership. Self-explanatory.

I'm Alan Parsec. Self-explanatory.

Will & Space. Self-explanatory.

Malcolm In The Middle of Space. Self-explanatory.

I'm Sorry, I'm A Stranger Here My Gelf. Gelf-explanatory.

Dismembers likes this.
  5. Dismembers

Dismembers Deck Sergeant

U-KIP: The boys come across a space station where travelers can rest their weary heads in specially designed sleep booths.

Lib Dem: The boys re-enter the backwards universe and are immediately handed an invoice for some hospital treatment.

Lay Boar: The boys come across an abandoned craft formerly used to transport livestock. They find a Boar in stasis, after reviving it Cat has sex with it.

R.I.P. 2000 likes this.
  6. R.I.P. 2000

R.I.P. 2000 Deck Sergeant

DUP: The boys re-enter the backwards universe and are immediately handed a festive dessert.