FAO Andrew. GNP reaction.

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by holsy1982, Apr 11, 2009.

1. holsy1982

holsy1982 Third Technician

Andrew, was just hoping you'll be able to give any sort of reaction, unofficial i suppose, to the general mood in the GNP camp. Presumably they were expecting not to be universally loved by all the old fans due to the change of format, but i would think that overall they'd be pleased with the reaction. Similarly with the audience figures, did they have any expectation in mind.
    Whilst typing this i realise that prob too early to tell, not only as only one aired so far. But guess being a saturday most of team will be home. But maybe for one of the weekly updates later on could give this kinda reaction.

2. Teatime

Teatime Third Technician

Bumping - I too am interested in this. I imagine they must be pleased, given the ratings...!

3. TheAmazingDannyKing

TheAmazingDannyKing Catering Officer

I think if I was GNP I would wait until late Monday, a lot of people's opinion may change with hindsight and more importantly, seeing the rest of the shows.

4. CJ_MAK

CJ_MAK Deck Sergeant

I Imagine they're happy with the ratings as things stand now but it's possibly a bit premature to ask for their reaction considering that essentially only a third of the show has aired...

5. GTaDave

GTaDave Catering Officer

Driving an Italia Gagliano, The Grizzly Circuit, M
    Does Rob grant Play any part in this new BTE episode?

6. doggett

doggett Second Technician

I'm curious about the reaction.

I heard Robert L. is dissapointed with fan talk or something like that on twitter.

7. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Can you provide links/quotes? I'd be interested to see what the cast think of the fans' reaction.

8. Windfola

Windfola Third Technician

I only know of Robert's response so far. You can go to his Twitter page to read his replies.

It sounds like he has received mostly positive feedback, which is wonderful, but that some of the negative comments have been quite harsh. The fact that he actually ended up saying "As always, I wish I'd kept my tweet gob shut, but always feel defensive when people slag off my mates, not on twitter, elsewhere" I find terribly sad. What on earth have people been saying? There's just far too much venom being spewed forth by some people. :-(