Feeding the Troll...

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by tortexturtle, Nov 6, 2009.

1. tortexturtle

tortexturtle First Technician

You know what I've noticed? Everyone here knows that ANTIeverything is a troll who loves to antagonize people and wind them up. Yet so many people here give in to exactly what he wants. Because it's so damn tempting sometimes. I know.

Here is what I propose: If you really love this guy's posts, or are a [not so secret] admirer, post away replies to his crap as much as the day is long. But if you are like me and don't believe in "feeding the troll" anymore, then swallow your opinions and knee-jerk reactions and refuse to ever post a reply to any ANTIeverything post again. IGNORE him. Don't "Feed the Troll"!

2. RedMidget

RedMidget First Technician

I have to say it, this thread is going to cause nothing but trouble.

3. jacksolomonsmith

jacksolomonsmith First Technician

Although it's so tempting to, and I have succumbed before and may again, I'll certainly try not to post on his topics.

4. Baxters_Hooch

Baxters_Hooch Supply Officer

5. tortexturtle

Oh, by the way, I used to visit this now defunct message board for Atari Jaguar (hey, it was a long time ago). On it there was this poster who was quite prominent. He was also a coder for one of the Jaguar games frequently discussed on the board. There used to be another poster who was a lot like AntiEverything, and would post things just to get people wound up. Well he and the game coder would then go at it for post after post, adding countless posts that were really just a flame war between the two...or in this case the one.

You see, the coder and the antagonizer were the same person. When he was found out, the board ousted him. It was ridiculous.

Wouldn't it be crazy if ANTIeverything was someone else who is also already a respected member of this board. Maybe he or she is doing it just to keep the board active! Who knows maybe it's even Andrew! ;-)(dude I'm totally just kidding...don't eviscerate me!)

6. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

Why is everyone causing trouble lately. Newbies are meant to behave. Saying that Nicky_j, krytietvgold, red midget and all have been pretty spot on and friendly and contributed well despite not being here that long.

Dismembers likes this.
  7. tortexturtle

I hope you're not implying I'm a newbie! I've been here for 2 years. And what is with some people on here having "newbie" hate anyways?! Get over yourself... Do you think there is a medal for you somewhere? "Cloud Strife": 7 years long service.

8. stephypops

stephypops Catering Officer

Cheers m'dear!
    Also, as much as I think you (Dwight) have made some really good posts, very insightful and far more intelligent than I have posted, I think this particular thread will probably lead to more problems....you may have to feel the back lash on this one from ANTIeverything when he sees it....whether you like what he says or not :eek:ops: Sorry :-)

9. tortexturtle

Thanks Krytie TV:Gold. Yes, I anticipated I might get a backlash from ANTIeverything. But I didn't expect a backlash from Cloud Strife...C'mon Cloud, what gives, dude?

10. stephypops

I don't think Cloud was giving you a hard time to be honest. Its just that there are a lot of people generally lately that are being argumentative (myself included but that has blown over thankfully) and it seems to be on several different threads. Frankie says relax!8) Be cool be slinky I'am on the case! It was red yellow green, or was that red yellow blue, transmogrification sequence complete!

11. RedMidget

RedMidget First Technician

Stop it you're making me blush!
    :lol:

12. Baxters_Hooch

You forgot me!

13. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

Yep Flibble you is cool also

Dismembers likes this.
  14. Weevil

Weevil Deck Sergeant

And me - the first person on this board to admit that they go commando

15. Weevil

Weevil Deck Sergeant

Cheers dude, I'm happy now

16. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

also baxter you also c00l

Dismembers likes this.
  17. stephypops

It's Baxters_Hooch too lol :-D he he he
    Are you having as much trouble as me accessing this forum at the minute with your double posts? I only ask because sometimes the threads I click on are not loading or I get error messages. I wonder if the site IT guys are having problems :-) ???
    :P:P

18. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

also baxter you also c00l

Dismembers likes this.
  19. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

Yeah I am getting double posts cause of an error message, I missed Baxters name there but he is cool. Also whats his face there, 2 years guy You wernt even in my rant. I seen you have been here ages and didnt even include you in it, it was a general statement I dont know why you put yourself in it.

But now you had a go at me so you are in my enemy list :P

Dismembers likes this.
  20. Baxters_Hooch

Thanks!

I keep getting the double-post thing. I just delete the second one!