Futera Trading Cards

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by p2p_productions, Mar 21, 2009.

1. evampire

evampire Skutter

If anyone here is interested, Im considering selling my Futera set as I need money for a wedding later this year.
    The set is:
    - the original leather folder with the Doug Naylor autocard and the the Rimmer piece card
    - all base cards and chase cards, including all Chrome, Smeg, Despretz and Photoshoot cards
    - All 7 autograph cards
    - All MEMO cards 1-11 (if required I can be specific in which ones)
    - Case topper card
    - Centrepiece card

I have not put this on eBay as yet, as I would rather it go to a proper collector who will enjoy the cards. Im looking for offers in the £400+ region.
    Any interest or questions, please drop me PM or an email at emotionalvampire@yahoo.co.uk

2. RedDwarfObsessive

RedDwarfObsessive Second Technician

Thats alottt of money :S
    Because I can find the collection cheaper somewhere online. (By about 300 hundred)

3. evampire

evampire Skutter

Please post where I can get another set for only £100. I would love to have a spare set for autographs and MEMO cards for such a low price especially when the average trading card dealer is charding upto £100 just for the leather folder and the auto cards reaching some where upto £80 each.

4. crown62

crown62 Skutter

Hi always on the hunt for a few trading cards, I'm a proper fan collector and a veteran of past Dimension Jumps. These posts are unfortunately out of date, but is any one thinking of selling any ? Message me if so Ian.:-D

5. crown62

crown62 Skutter

Just booked our places for his years dimension jump.So again I'm reminded were still after some trading cards. I'm pretty keen to try and find someone willing to sell a Futera gold redemption card, memo cards JMC cigarette , bit of ship, Gelf mask.
    If anyone is considering selling these in particular, please message me.Ian :-D

6. JEZZMUND

JEZZMUND First Technician

Well, If you're looking to grab yourself a nice prop or bit of merchandise then keep an eye out for the auction at the next Dimension Jump.
    Anything could be available! ;-)